Who doesn’t love chicken? Or, who doesn’t love to have chicken without having to cook? Thanks to Chick-fil-A, you can give out gift cards to your family and friends and save them the time of making lunch.
These gift cards can be purchased in amounts ranging from $5 to $100, so you can reload the amount you want, and your loved ones will be able to use them.
How do I purchase my Chick-fil-A gift card online?
You can get it at most Chick-fil-A locations, so go to your nearest location to buy it. It is also possible to get it in several supermarkets or stores such as Kroger, Walmart, and Walgreens.
You can also purchase your gift card through their website with a few simple steps. First, select the “View gift cards” option in the center of the page.
Click on “Buy an e-gift card.” Choose the image you want, and select your gift card. Specify the amount you wish to reload. You can increase by one dollar at a time. Personalize your card by adding the names of the gift recipient and sender. You can add the email address and a personal message.
Choose whether you want the card delivered immediately or on another day or time. Click “Add to cart” and then the “Checkout” option.
Fill in your credit or debit card and invoice information. Select “Submit order,” and you have completed your purchase.
I already have my gift card; how do I use it?
There are several ways to redeem your gift card, either by going to your preferred location or online.
You can order online through the Chick-fil-A website or mobile application. The gift cards are transferred to a Chick-fil-A One digital account, allowing you to pay for your orders online.
How can I use my gift card online?
Online purchases through the website or the application follow a similar procedure. Here we tell you about it.
- Create a Chick-fil-A One account with your personal information through the website or mobile application
- Choose whether you want to order by pick-up or delivery
- Select what you want to eat
- Click on the “My Order” option
- Confirm that your order is correct. When you are sure, select “Pay” on the website and “Continue to pay” on the app
- Look for the “Change” option next to the selected payment section
- You must transfer the money to the previously created Chick-fil-A One account to use your gift card. Select the option to “Transfer a gift card”
- Enter your gift card number and PIN
- When the funds are transferred, select “Pay with Chick-fil-A One” to complete your order
There is also the option to reload your Chick-fil-A One account before placing your order:
- Look for the “Scan” option at the bottom of the app
- Scan the QR code found on your card
- Select the “Add Funds” option
- Finally, by selecting “Transfer a gift card,” the card balance will be transferred to your account
On the other hand, Chick-fil-A can place orders through applications such as Uber Eats and GrubHub, but they will not allow gift cards.
“Chick-Fil-A EGift Cards | Chick-Fil-A.” Chick-Fil-A, https://www.chick-fil-a.com/gift-cards/egift-cards. Accessed 5 Oct. 2022.
“How Do I Transfer a Gift Card onto the Chick-Fil-A App? | Chick-Fil-A.” Chick-Fil-A, https://www.chick-fil-a.com/customer-support/ordering-and-payment/gift-cards/how-do-i-transfer-a-gift-card-onto-the-chick-fil-a-app. Accessed 5 Oct. 2022.