Many financial institutions currently use Zelle as a payment method because it is a fast and secure payment method. However, many people wonder if Axos Bank uses Zelle and thus makes transactions easily.
Unfortunately, this bank does not have the integration of the platform within its banking application or directly from its website. But, we can still use the instant transfer services if we follow a few tips.
How to use Zelle with Axos Bank?
To use this payment method, we first have to create an account in the Zellepay app, which can be easily installed on our smartphones. This way, we can link our Axos Bank debit card to make the necessary payments.
Linking Zelle with Axos Bank
Once we have the app installed on our smartphone and we have created an account, it will simply be enough to follow these steps:
- We run the Zelle app.
- We log in with our cell phone number, which must be registered in the United States.
- Select the Continue button.
- Search in the Axos Bank application.
- Then select Don’t See Your Bank.
- We will be prompted to add an email to which we will be sent a verification code.
- Next, we will need to add our Axos debit card.
- We will have to verify our Axos information, and once we finish the process, the account will be linked.
This process will only take a few minutes, and we will be able to transfer money from Axos to Zelle and vice versa almost instantly. We have to consider that, to do the whole verification process, we will have to enter all the data correctly because if there is an error, we will not be able to do the process.
How can I transfer money from the bank to the application?
Once we have already added our bank card to the Zelle application, it will be very easy to make the process of adding money to our account in the application. It is because the application will already be working correctly with our bank, and it will not be necessary to make transfers between the two.
It will greatly facilitate the whole process, especially because we will be able to make sure that we will be able to send money to family and friends quickly. In addition, we will also be able to receive money directly into our bank account, making it as convenient as possible.
What are the steps to send money?
To be able to send money, we must have previously added our Axos account to Zelle, and once everything is verified, we will have to follow these steps:
- Open the Zelle application.
- Select the Sign In button.
- We will see a button that says Send, and we must enter there.
- We look for the recipient or person who will receive the money.
- Once we have found the person, we must select them to send the money.
- We will enter the amount of money we want to transfer.
- We confirm the amount of money and that the data is correct, and we will send the money.
It is a very simple way to send money to a person through Zelle. Once we make the transaction, the amount of money we send will be deducted directly from our Axos Bank account.
In case the person receiving the money does not have a Zelle account, the person will receive a notification so that they can create an account and receive the money.
Although Axos Bank does not have the Zelle integration directly on its platforms, we can use the application to transfer money quickly as long as we have a credit card from this bank and associate it with the application.