The first TJ Maxx store opened its doors in 1977, being a discount clothing and home fashion chain, and currently has more than 4500 stores. For this reason, knowing how to pay your TJ Maxx credit card is necessary to keep up with your payments.
Thanks to this card, we can save even more with a TJX Rewards card which Synchrony Bank issues.
Types of credit cards that TJ Maxx offers
This store can issue two cards: the TJX Rewards and the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard. These cards can be used on the store’s website and at HomeGoods, Marshalls, Sierra, and Homesense, while the MasterCard can be accepted at all establishments that accept this payment method.
It will be possible to receive discounts on purchases and earn points for each purchase. However, to have all the benefits of these cards, you must be up to date with your payments. They offer three payment methods: by phone, online, or mail.
How to make the TJ Maxx credit card payment online?
It is the most convenient way to make a credit card payment and can be done directly from the Synchrony Bank website. To make the online payment, we will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Synchrony Bank account online registration login page.
- Enter your credit card account number and zip code.
- Click continue.
- We follow the prompts to complete our card registration.
- Once registered, we must follow the on-screen instructions to make our payment.
Make the payment without registering
We will be able to make our credit card payment without registering online by following these steps:
- We must have our credit card information, and on the web page, we must click “Pay as a guest.”
- We will enter our card number, the last four digits of our Social Security, and the billing zip code.
- Click on “Continue.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen and complete the payment.
Payment by phone
We will be able to pay by phone for our TJ Maxx card by simply following these steps:
- We gather our card and bank account information, including our card routing number.
- Call 800-952-6133 for the Rewards card or 877-890-3150 for the MasterCard.
- Enter your account number.
- Say, “Make a payment.”
- We follow the automatic instructions that will allow us to make the payment quickly.
There is no charge for using this automated system, but if we contact a service representative to make our payment, we may be charged a fee.
Making payment by mail
We may also consider the option of making our card payment by mail, and there are a few basic steps to follow:
- We will need to obtain a money order or write a check for the value of the minimum payment due.
- The payment coupon from our monthly statement must be included.
- We mail the payment and the coupon to the payment address indicated for the card type.
Mailing addresses for our card payments will be as follows:
TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard P.O. Box 530949 Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
TJX Rewards Credit Card P.O. Box 530948 Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
What are the consequences if our card payment is late?
If we miss the payment due date, we may also be able to make our payment through the payment methods established for this purpose. We must remember that our payment will be due at 5 pm EST on the due date we have on our statement.
Failure to pay by this time will result in a late payment fee of $27. The fee will increase to $38 if it is late more than once in six months. For this reason, it is best not to let our payment be late because this could lead to inconvenience.