The TJX credit card offers great benefits to its most frequent customers: It guarantees discounts at any TJ Maxx retail stores.
For the same reason, the demand for this product has become bigger and bigger. The most interesting thing is that you can make secure online payments through them. You will no longer have to leave home to purchase a product.
These digital payments are the value proposition of TJ Maxx. But very few people know what to do to complete the transaction successfully.
Today, we’ll reveal the secret to ensuring you’re satisfied with your purchase. In addition, our guide will tell you how to make payments through other mechanisms such as email and phone calls.
These are the types of TJX cards
Before we begin, it is necessary to know the most common types of cards.
- TJX Rewards: It is designed to be used in any TJ Maxx store or digital portal. But it is also supported by merchants such as Marshall’s, HomeGoods, and Homesense.
- TJX Rewards Platinium Mastercard: You can make payments at any establishment that supports the Mastercard system.
Synchrony Bank issues both cards. This company is in charge of offering any product online for the benefit of customers.
The application also makes it easy to perform any banking task, including mobile banking deposits.
Register your TJX online credit card
This is the first step before making any online payments. Doing so is easy as long as you follow the procedure below:
- Visit the Synchrony Bank website.
- The next step is to add the card account number and zip code number.
- To continue with the procedure, you must press the “Continue” button.
- Register the card by following the system prompts.
How to pay TJX credit card online?
If you have completed the registration stage, you can make any online payments you wish. It requires the fulfillment of some simple steps. These are:
- Have necessary information such as bank account number, credit card account number, and bank routing.
- Log in to the Synchrony Bank website.
- Enter User ID and password data in the corresponding boxes. The information has been selected at the registration stage.
- Once you have completed the data required by the system, click on the “Secure Login” button.
- To complete your online payments, you will need to follow each of the instructions issued by the system.
Online payments without logging in
Can I pay my TJX card online? You know the answer is yes. But can I do the same without logging in? Of course, you can, and here’s how to do it.
- Go to the Synchrony Bank home page and click on the “Pay as a guest” button. It is important to have your TJX credit card and bank account information to complete the process.
- Enter your card number, billing zip code, and last four digits of your Social Security number in the appropriate boxes.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- The next step is to complete each one of the steps that the system shows you. That way, you will make your payments online without logging in.
You can also make payments through a phone call
Another benefit of a TJX credit card is that you can make payments quickly and securely through a phone call. You can do this as follows:
- As with the previous procedures, it is important to have your credit card account information, bank account, and bank routing information ready.
- Dial the customer service number: 800 952 6133 for reward credit cards and 877 890 3150 for Mastercard Platinium cards.
- The system will prompt you to enter your account number.
- Now, you must state: “Make a payment.”
- To complete the procedure, follow the step-by-step instructions.
Effective payments by mail
You can still make payments with your TJX credit card by mail. Here is what you can do.
- It is important to write a check or purchase a money order for the minimum amount you must pay.
- The next step is to attach the payment coupon from each month’s statement.
- Send the corresponding payment via mail to these addresses:
- PO Box 530948. Atlanta, GA 30353-0948 for TJX Rewards.
- PO Box 530949. Atlanta, GA 303353-0949 for TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard.
1. Is the TJX credit card worth it?
Most users say that it is a worthwhile product, as it guarantees many discounts at stores such as TJ Maxx. In addition, it includes payment facilities and guarantees a much more secure procedure.
2. Can I cancel the credit card?
Yes, you can call the following numbers to cancel your credit card: 800 952 6133 for TJX Rewards and 877 890 3150 for Platinium Mastercard.
3. Can I check the balance of my TJX credit card?
You can do it in the easiest way possible. Call the number 1 877 890 3150 to make the respective inquiries. You can also use the number on the back of the card. You can also get the information you are looking for by logging in to the website and accessing your account.
Online TJX credit card payment is possible nowadays thanks to facilitating any management to frequent customers. It includes some benefits.
The most important one is the incredible discounts. You need to get your card and register it to access it. Doing so is easy as long as you comply with the procedures described above.