One of the reasons that make it a favorite is that it has no hidden fees for the transactions you want to make, nor does it require a subscription to use its services. However, you get many apps like this online, and the trick is to choose the right one for you.
If you are looking for an application that has everything you need in one place, this is the one for you. With Albert, you can access cash advances without additional fees for up to $250. In addition, you have banking options with which you can manage your money by accessing savings, budgeting, or investment functions.
It is a truly free application and does not include any interest for your cash advances if you do not require them immediately. If you need the money as soon as possible, there are small fees that you must pay. It offers many more benefits such as:
- It has a Smart Savings tool to analyze your expenses and the cash reserve you have
- Access to an Albert Cash account with early direct deposit and opportunities to access cash-back rewards
- You can get your paycheck two days in advance
- Has options to use as a banking platform
In this case, Varo is a digital bank with options very similar to those found in Earnin. One of its great benefits is that it offers you a debit card, a high-yield savings account, cash advances when you need them, and ATMs in different parts of the country. Some users decide to explore the option of transferring their money from Varo to PayPal, and this is easy, as well as getting an advance from Varo.
Through the Varo Advance feature, you can get up to $100, and advances of $20 or less are free. To access this option you must have an active Varo debit card and have linked it to your account. In addition, during the month before requesting the advance, you must have at least $1000 in direct deposits. Among its advantages you will also find:
- Opportunity of 15 to 30 days to make the advance payment
- No monthly installments
- Possibility to access your payroll in advance once you have a Varo account
Another common choice because of the similarity with Earnin is Dave, when you need an advance this is the most popular option. Using Dave’s ExtraCash feature you can access a total of up to $500 with no interest or additional fees. You also won’t have to deal with a credit check from Dave’s to access the services. We introduce you to a great tool, and although there are other alternatives to Dave’s that are good, for now, this one will do the trick.
With the ExtraCash feature, you can access a free standard transfer, although you will have to wait between one and three business days for it to take effect. If you need the funds right away, you can use the express option by paying a $2.49 fee. You also enjoy other benefits such as:
- You receive an alert when your account balance is low, this prevents you from having to pay fees due to overdraft
- The membership fee is only $1 and you can access features such as budgeting, setting savings goals, and low-balance alerts
- There are no additional fees for late payments
This is a similar app to Earnin, however, to use it you must wait for your employer to offer it as part of your employee benefits. When the account linkage with the employer is completed, your work hours are automatically tracked and you will have the possibility to access $500 of your monthly earnings.
Through direct deposit, you can access up to $1000. The funds can be easily transferred to your bank account, PayActv Visa card, or debit card from any other bank. You should know that when a direct deposit is made, the application automatically deducts the requested loan. Among its advantages, you enjoy:
- You have at your disposal financial services such as discounts on prescription drugs, automatic contributions from your savings, and bill payments
- Through direct deposit, you can borrow up to $1000
- It is an application with an excellent rating due to the quality of its services
With this app, you can not only request cash advances as with Earnin, but you also have money management features that will help you improve your savings and investments. It is an app that has the vision to motivate you to always make the best decisions when it comes to your money.
First-time loans are for low amounts between $20 and $70, once you prove that you make all your payments on time you get access to a limit of up to $100 for your cash advances. This service is offered regardless of your credit score, and you can choose your loan repayment date.
However, you can only use Cleo once you subscribe to the app. You can decide on the Cleo Plus plan for $5.99 per month or the Cleo Builder plan for $14.99 per month. With this membership, the app makes sure you can continue to enjoy benefits such as:
- Access to cashback rewards when you are part of the Premium plan
- You can access the app even if you are self-employed or freelance
- Help whenever you need it for your savings plan and creation of monthly budgets
- Choice of repayment date, it can be three days after or two weeks after the loan
Why seek alternatives to Earnin?
Finding alternatives similar to Earnin is not complicated, the drawback can arise when you decide on an option that does not fit your requirements. Therefore, you must make a comparison between all the options and select the one that is closest to the needs you have at the moment.
Keep in mind that all our recommendations are made after testing each App. Consider trying an alternative to Earnin so you can enjoy new benefits. Believe us, you will appreciate it.
“Albert.” Albert, https://albert.com
“Bringing Financial Wellness and Freedom to All – Payactiv.” Payactiv, https://www.payactiv.com
“Cleo | Stress Less about Money.” Cleo | Stress Less about Money, https://web.meetcleo.com
“Get The Mobile Banking App That’s Making Finances Easier | Dave.” Get The Mobile Banking App That’s Making Finances Easier | Dave, https://dave.com
“Varo – No Hidden Fees. High-Yield Savings. Credit Building.” Varo Bank, https://www.varomoney.com