Ingo Money is a popular application used to cash checks from your phone in the United States. It allows you to cash anywhere, anytime. Check cashing apps are very popular in the country, and it is estimated that more than 12 million Americans have one installed on their cell phone.
Although Ingo Money ranks among the most popular apps and a wide variety of banks have it among their cashing options, you can find some apps that are not Ingo compatible. Some of them, such as Check Cashing Store or Anytime Check, are platforms that check to cash with cheaper fees than Ingo and in record time.
Which check cashing app does not use Ingo?
Ingo Money allows the user to deposit a check from anywhere in the world and transfer money to any linked bank account, Paypal accounts, credit, debit, or prepaid cards, Amazon gift cards, and MoneyGram physical locations.
Check cashing apps are effective and useful. From your cell phone, you can cash and deposit checks without having to move, and although Ingo Money is among the favorites, the market offers a great alternative for cashing checks. We made a list of the best check cashing apps that don’t use Ingo Money:
Lodefast Check Cashing App
Lodesfast is a free mobile app that doesn’t use Ingo. It is composed of an easy-to-register platform and the interface to send or receive your checks without leaving home is very simple. Using it is very simple, and you need to follow these steps:
- Take a clear and legible photograph of your check on both sides
- Fill in your basic information
- Deposit the check by wire transfer
- Select the corresponding payment method
The application will collect the money using the selected payment method, and you will receive an instant transaction receipt. The benefits of using this mobile platform are as follows:
- It is easy to register and very simple to use
- Cash your check and transfer it to your bank account in minutes
- It has fees from 3 to 5% for instant exchange for immediate transfer of your funds
- The application offers 0% commission if you use the ACH option for ten days
Deposit2Go is a mobile application that allows users to make real-time deposits anywhere in the world. Thanks to its ease of use, it is in this ranking and will enable a large volume of money.
Like the rest of the applications, you can scan the check, which adds many benefits for you if you use GTE Online Banking. The most important advantages of using this application are the following:
- You can make up to $10,000 per day using GTE Online Banking
- It is an application available for Android and iOS operating systems
- You have access to copies of checks deposited for up to 18 months
GADA Secure Pay
GADA Secure Pay is an exchange application that does not use Ingo Money. This free platform for cell phones not only allows you the conventional options, but you can also create and send checks to businesses and payment providers from your cell phone.
The application has many advantages you cannot find on other platforms and can take advantage of. Let’s list some of them:
- The app alerts when you have a low account balance
- It has a synchronization device that records and makes a pattern of consumption and expenses
The Check Cashing Store App
The Check Cashing Store is another of the most used mobile applications in the United States. It also does not use Ingo Money and has become one of the favorites thanks to two main elements: it is very easy to use and does not charge transaction fees.
The app has a way to make the switch from a cash deposit to your checking account faster than the rest. It also allows you to withdraw money from an ATM or pay bills. One of the biggest benefits is that you can deposit the check directly to a credit card account, bank account, or prepaid debit card. The mobile app is available for Android and iOS operating systems.
The Activehours App stands out from all others because it allows you to receive cash before cashing your check. One of the few platforms will enable you to receive the money based on a screenshot of your payslip with a set time frame. It is ideal when you are short on cash to receive an advance of the amount.
Activehours App is a free application that is very easy to use and has no connection with Ingo Money. Some of the most important advantages of downloading this platform are the following:
- There are no transaction fees. Activehours App allows users to decide if they want to collaborate with a tip for the service provided. Payment for the service is voluntary, and in case of payment, the customer chooses the amount
- Have hidden fees, interest charges, or administrative costs
- It is available for Android and iOS operating systems
Which application should I choose?
No one application is superior to the other; however, each offers alternatives you will not find in others. The right platform will depend on your specific needs and expectations. You may care a lot about making large payments from the app, but someone else may be interested in one where their personal and financial data is secure.
In addition to these five options, many other applications do not use Ingo Money. You can research the advantages of each and make your choice.