Google Pay is one of the fastest-growing mobile wallets and is an app developed by Google to purchase goods and services and send money to others. This app also allows you to make contactless purchases on Android. But today, we will learn how I can transfer money from Google Pay to PayPal and how to do it.
To use the app, you will need Android Lollipop 5.0, and it is also available for iOS 11 or later devices only in the US or India. In addition, the Android app can only be used in 40 countries around the world.
This app has quickly become one of the most used apps, on par with PayPal, so it is very common for users looking to transfer money between the two apps.
How to open a Google Pay account?
Opening a Google Pay account is a process that is simple, fast, and does not require many conditions to be met. You will only need a bank account, a mobile number linked to your account, and an ATM card.
Once you meet these simple requirements, all you need to do is open your account as follows:
- Download the application on your mobile device from the Google Play Store.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the phone number registered with your bank account.
- Google will automatically detect your email ID, and you must click continue.
- Verify your one-time password that will be sent to your cell phone number.
- Choose a screen lock or pin, and select continue.
- By doing so, you will already have your Google Pay account created.
Add a bank account to Google Pay
Adding a bank account to Google Pay is a crucial thing to do, and following a few instructions will suffice:
- Log in to your account.
- Select add a bank account.
- Choose the name of your bank from the list that appears.
- Click on the pop-up window and allow it to continue.
- You must click accept.
- At this point, Google Pay will send you a verification SMS.
- Tap to enter the PIN on the open page to link your new bank account. Once you do this process, your bank account will be connected.
If you do not remember your UPI PIN, you will have to select the option to retrieve it, and there you will have to enter the last six digits of your debit card number and the expiration date.
How do I check my Google Pay balance?
Whenever you make any transaction, it will be basic to know if you have enough money to cover the transactions. To do this, you will have to follow a very simple procedure:
- Enter the Google Pay application.
- In the upper right corner, select the bank account image.
- Select the account to which you want to check the balance.
- Click on View Balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN.
How to send funds to other Google Pay users?
To send money to other people, the process will be very simple; just follow these steps:
- Open the application and log in.
- Select a friend to send money to.
- You can also search for your friend’s name or pay using a QR code.
- Once you select the contact, you will be informed if the recipient does not have a Google Pay account. If they do not have a Google Pay account, they will be sent instructions on how to claim their money.
- Click on Pay, and choose the amount to send.
- If the balance is sufficient, Google Pay will use that balance to cover the transaction, and if it is not enough, it will get it from the linked bank account.
- At the end, select pay, and the process will be ready.
How to transfer money from Google Pay to a Bank Account?
It is very easy to transfer money from Google Pay to a bank account whenever necessary. This process can be done to transfer the money to the bank account linked with Google Pay, and for that, you simply need to follow this process:
- Log in to Google Pay.
- Navigate to payment methods.
- Select the option to transfer in Google Pay Balance.
- Go to Balance.
- Enter the amount to transfer.
- Confirm your payment method. Click on transfer.
As you can see, the process is very simple, and you won’t have any inconvenience doing it.
How to transfer the balance from Google Pay to PayPal?
You should keep in mind that Google Pay allows you to link a PayPal account in a simple way for the financing of the application. To do so, you just need to follow these steps:
- Enter the Google Pay application.
- Select the card image in the upper right corner.
- Click on Add a payment method.
- Select PayPal.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Once you have linked your PayPal account, you will be able to transfer money from your Google Pay account without any limitations. All you have to do is log in to your PayPal account and request that the money be transferred to your account.
The balance you add to PayPal will serve .