Connecting Paypal to Twitch requires the fulfillment of a simple procedure. After doing this, paying to enjoy the benefits of this streaming platform won’t represent any inconvenience. If you are solvent, you can broadcast and watch video games in real-time, but you will also have the chance to interact with other people, no matter how many miles separate you.
Through this elementary process, you will also receive donations whenever you decide to create and transmit the content of interest. More and more people are joining this platform because of its advantages.
Steps to connect Paypal to Twitch
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is to generate a Paypal.me account. The truth is that it will be very different from the version you usually use to send and receive payments, but to create it, you will have to use the conventional Paypal login.
- Step 2: After you have completed the step-by-step procedure to open your Paypal.me account, look for the More button in the menu and click on it.
- Step 3: Now click on the “Get Started” button that you will find just below the “Manage your Paypal.me account” category.
- Step 4: The next step is to ensure that the Paypal.me link is active. To do this, you will need to click on the switch to turn on the application.
- Step 5: You need to copy the Paypal.me link you generated. You will find it at the top of the screen.
- Step 6: It is time to log in to your Twitch account. You must have your Paypal.me information at hand.
- Step 7: Are you in your Twitch account? Perfect, you will have to go to your avatar, which you will find at the top right. Now, choose the “Channel” option that you will see right in the drop-down menu.
- Step 8: If you are already logged in to your channel, you must click on the “about” button.
- Step 9: At the bottom of the screen, you will click on the switch to edit panels. Make sure that the option is turned on to continue the procedure.
- Step 10: The next step is to press the box with the “+” button. The intention is for the system to generate a new panel section. Then click on “add an image text panel” for the available options.
- Step 11: You will probably have a great Twitch panel to add your Paypal. account. It is important to upload the file by clicking on the “add image” option.
- Step 12: Now, it will be necessary to paste the Paypal.me the link in the section you have identified as “Link image to.” As an option, you can write a short message thanking anyone who wishes to help you. Press the “send” button.
Why connect Paypal to Twitch?
You can link your accounts to perform any of the following procedures:
1. For donations
Many users link both accounts to send or receive donations. The money will be compensation from other users for generating a content of interest. This way, you will feel much more incentivized to continue creating for everyone’s enjoyment.
2. For affiliations
Affiliates can also receive money for achieving the highest number of subscriptions to their channel or donating bits to their followers. The system will require the user’s personal and fiscal information to carry out the affiliation and linking process.
3. To make payments
You can also link your Paypal account to Twitch to make payments to your account and enjoy additional services, buy bits, or make donations to the streamers of your choice.
How can you create your Twitch account?
But it is also important to know how to create a Twitch account to enjoy the benefits of this streaming platform.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is to log in to the official Twitch website.
- Step 2: Go directly to the top right corner of the registration button. Click on it and continue the procedure.
- Step 3: The system will require you to fill out a form with the following information: Username, date of birth, email, and password. It is important not to leave any of these fields empty.
- Step 4: Attach the verification code that you will find in your email inbox.
- Step 5: Now, you will have to choose what your interests are and review the list of options that appears on the screen.
Linking your Paypal account to Twitch is as simple as generating your profile on the streaming platform. Once you do so, you will enjoy all the advantages of this application owned by Amazon company.