It is common to transfer money from PayPal to our bank account and vice versa, and Varo Bank users can link both platforms. For this reason, a recurring question is how to transfer money from Varo to PayPal to make our payments quickly, easily, and securely.
This is a process that is quite simple, and both entities are well known in the financial world, serving the concept of money transfer. Varo is a bank account that works only online and offers different banking services.
On the other hand, PayPal requires a funding source to make our transactions, so linking both accounts is necessary to achieve it. For this reason, we will learn how to do the whole process.
Does Varo Bank work with PayPal?
Yes, Varo Bank can work perfectly with PayPal as a method to add funds. You can also use Varo to withdraw funds from PayPal as specified in the support section of the digital wallet.
How do I transfer money from Varo to PayPal?
Making a money transfer from Varo to PayPal is easy; there are two basic steps we will need to follow to accomplish this. These will be:
Add our Varo Bank account
The first thing we will have to do is to add our bank account to the PayPal platform. We can do it instantly using the option to enter our bank directly or manually. We will need our account and routing numbers for the latter solution.
To link the bank account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Select the Wallet option.
- Look for the + sign that appears on Banks and cards.
- Select Banks.
- Please enter the data to enter our online banking, and your account will be added instantly.
If we want to add our account manually, we will be able to do it in a simple and fast way, by entering the data of our bank manually. You can do this if you do not want to enter your bank username and password into the PayPal platform.
If we do the process instantly, our bank information will be added immediately, while if we do it manually, we will have to confirm our bank account. When we complete this process, we can easily make payments or add money to PayPal.
Transfer money from Varo to PayPal
Once we have successfully linked our bank account, we can make transactions without any limitations. To add money from Varo to PayPal, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Select the PayPal Balance option in your Dashboard.
- Look for the Add Money option.
- Select Varo Bank as the option to add money.
- Follow the steps that will allow you to add money from Varo to PayPal.
How long does it take to transfer money?
Transferring money from Varo to PayPal will normally take 1 to 3 business days to a linked bank account. This is because the transfers are done through the ACH system, so they have this waiting time.
However, bank transfers made on weekends may take longer because they will be completed on the next business day. If the transfer fails, we will see an error on the transaction after three business days.
How do I transfer money from PayPal to Varo?
This is a process that is very simple to perform, and we will have to follow these steps to achieve it:
- We will go to the Wallet section of our PayPal account.
- Click on the Transfer Money option.
- Then select Withdraw from PayPal to your bank account.
- Select our bank account and click Next.
- Enter the amount of money to withdraw and click Next.
- Review the withdrawal request and confirm the money transfer.
What to do in case a transfer fails?
If a transfer fails and is not reflected in our balance after three business days, we will need to contact customer service.
Ideally, we should contact both Varo and PayPal so that we can solve the problem, and the funds will be credited to our Varo or PayPal account, as the case may be.