One of the fast-food chains specializing in fried chicken, Chick-fil-A, is rated as one of the best, not only because of the menu but because it offers a variety of benefits to its customers.
If you already know how to use the Chick-fil-A gift card online, now you are probably looking for information on how much is on my Chick Fil A gift card. Among them is their gift card. So, you can use it knowing how much you will have to pay on your next purchase.
How to activate a Chick-fil-A gift card?
To activate a Chick-fil-A gift card, visit the Chick-fil-A website or open the Chick-fil-A app. Log in to your account or create a Chick-fil-A One account if you already have one. Enter the details of your gift card, such as the card number and PIN, on the designated page.
Follow the prompts to complete the Chick-fil-A gift card activation process. Alternatively, you can activate a Chick Fil A gift card by calling (800) 669-0033 and providing the necessary card information.
You can also activate it by visiting a Chick-fil-A restaurant that accepts Chick-fil-A gift cards and asking a staff member for assistance.
How do I check my Chick-fil-A Gift Card balance?
First of all, it is possible to check your Chick-fil-A gift card balance. However, depending on your card type (there is a virtual and another psychical card), you have different alternatives to check the remaining balance.
If you bought a Chick-fil-A gift card and you need to get the amount available on the card or information about your account or history, you have 3 options:
- The first option is to call the company’s customer service number. The telephone number is (800) 669-0033. Follow the instructions until you reach the gift card section.
- Second, you can send an e-mail to chick fil a gift card email ([email protected]). Put “Gift Card Balance” in the subject line of the chick fil a@wgiftcard mail. Please indicate the gift card number in the mail chickfila@wgiftcard com for the advisor to have information on your Chick-fil-A gift card balance. You may be asked for other details.
- Download the Chick-Fil-A App on your smartphone.
In case you don’t hear back from any of the above, you can also access the online customer service section of the Chick-fil-A website from the “Customer Support” button and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the “Submit Feedback” button (you will find it at the bottom of the page).
- You will be presented with several options. Click on “General & Marketing Inquiries.”
- The system will show you a series of questions. If this is the first time you want to know the balance of your Chick-fil-A gift card, select “No, this is my first time sharing.”
- Click on the “Chick-fil-A gift cards” section.
- Then go to “Check Balance” to see your Chick-fil-A gift card balance.
- If you still have questions, click “No, I still need help.”
- Indicate whether it is a question or suggestion.
- Finally, enter your question and click the “Continue” button.
- Complete the form with your personal information and click “Submit Feedback.”
- Chick-fil-A App
- Open the Chick-fil-A App on your mobile device to know how much is on my chick fil a card.
- Log in to your Chick-fil-A One account.
- Tap on “Account” and then “Manage Payment Methods“.
- Your chickfila gift card balance will be displayed below the Chick-fil-A One Card.
Where can I buy a Chick-fil-A Gift Card?
You can purchase either a physical gift card or an e-Gift Card at any Chick-Fil-A location. Amounts range from $5 to $100. In addition, purchasing a Chick-Fil-A gift card at any store, drugstore, or retailer is possible.
As for where you can use your gift card, they are enabled to be received at any of the company’s restaurants in the United States or Canada (depending on the country where it was purchased). This is the case with physical cards. If you have a Chick-fil-A eGift Card, that chick fil a e card can only be presented at U.S. restaurants.
Important: the company is not affiliated with other third parties websites that sell gift cards at a different price than the original price. Therefore, you can not buy an unapproved card. This means that if you see a Chick-fil-A gift card on the Internet offering you a discount for buying it, it is probably a scam.
Do Chick-Fil-A Gift Cards expire?
If you were wondering if do Chick Fil A gift cards expire, here we have the answer. As Chick-fil-A gift cards are a popular choice for those who enjoy the restaurant’s offerings, one of the great benefits of these gift cards is that, whatever is your Chick Fil A gift card balance, they do not expire.
This means you can use your Chick-fil-A gift card anytime without worrying about an expiration date. Whether you’re saving it for a special occasion or haven’t had the chance to use it yet, your Chick-fil-A gift card will remain valid.
So, now that you know the answer to “Do chickfila gift cards expire?” you don’t have to keep asking how long do chick fil a gift cards last, and you can start enjoying your favorite Chick-fil-A meals whenever it’s convenient for you.
REMEMBER: If you cannot find the information you need, you can contact Chick-fil-A customer support for further assistance.
Differences between a Chick-fil-A Gift Card and a Chick-fil-A eGift Card
The virtual Chick-fil-A gift card can be sent to another person by e-mail. Therefore, it is an easier way to give someone else this gift. On the other hand, the physical card is sent by traditional mail.
Keep in mind: Any Chick-fil-A gift cards can be transferred to the restaurant’s APP to be redeemed at any participating dining location.
Can I add money to my Chick-fil-A gift card?
You have the option to add Chick-fil-A balance to your gift card whenever you wish. This feature provides flexibility and convenience, allowing you to enjoy your favorite Chick-fil-A meals without interruption.
You can visit any participating Chick-fil-A restaurant if you prefer to add funds in person. Once there, approach the counter and inform the staff member that you want to add more funds to your gift card. They will assist you with the process, which typically involves swiping the card and processing payment for the additional amount you wish to add.
Alternatively, if you prefer to add funds online, visit the Chick-fil-A website at chick-fil-a.com/giftcards. After logging into your account, navigate to the gift card section. Here, you will find an option to add more funds to your gift card. You must enter the card details and specify the amount you wish to add. After confirming the details, you can pay using a credit card, debit card, or other accepted Chickfila payment methods.
Adding more value to your Chick-fil-A gift card is a simple and convenient process, whether you choose to do it in person or online. This way, you can ensure that you always have chickfila gift card balance available on your gift card to enjoy your favorite meals at Chick-fil-A. Let’s try it!
How can I replace a non-activated Chick-fil-A Gift Card that got lost?
You need to count the purchase receipts and the activation receipt. Complete this form and mail or e-mail it to the address on the form. You will be notified within 6 to 12 weeks if you are eligible to get a replacement Chick-fil-A Gift Card.
- Note: If you are a regular client of Delivery APPs, you can learn how to pick up Chick-Fil-A with DoorDash.
Frequently asked questions on Chick-fil-A gift cards
Are Chick-Fil-A Gift Cards refundable?
No. Both the physical card and the e-Git card are not refundable. You can only get money back on balance on them if federal or state law requires, but only on a case-by-case basis.
Can I transfer the balance from one Chick-fil-A gift card to another?
No, you cannot transfer the balance from one Chick-fil-A gift card to another. Each gift card has its own unique balance and cannot be combined with other gift cards.
Can I use my Chick-fil-A gift card to purchase other items besides food?
No. Chick-fil-A gift cards are exclusively designed to purchase food and beverages at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants. These gift cards can be used to pay for meals, snacks, or drinks at these establishments. However, these gift cards cannot be used to purchase other items, such as merchandise (including t-shirts, mugs, and the like) or additional gift cards.
- Fil-A® gift cards (no date) Chick. Available at: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/gift-cards
- Fil-A egift cards (no date) Chick. Available at: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/gift-cards/egift-cards