One of the fast-food chains specializing in fried chicken, Chick-fil-A, is rated as one of the best, not only because of the menu but because it offers a variety of benefits to its customers.
If you already know how to use the Chick-fil-A gift card online, now you are probably looking for information on how much money you have on it. Among them is their gift card. So, you can use it knowing how much you will have to pay on your next purchase.
How do I check my Chick-fil-A Gift Card balance?
First of all, it is possible to check your Chick-fil-A gift card balance. However, depending on your card type (there is a virtual and another psychical card), you have different alternatives to check the remaining balance.
If you bought a Chick-fil-A gift card and you need to get the amount available on the card or information about your account or history, you have only 2 options:
- The first option is to call the company’s customer service number. The telephone number is (800) 669-0033. Follow the instructions until you reach the gift card section.
- Second, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Gift Card Balance” in the subject line. Please indicate the gift card number for the advisor to have information on your Chick-fil-A gift card balance. You may be asked for other details.
For now, the company does not have an APP to make it easier for you to know how much money you have available in the gift card of the chicken chain.
In case you don’t hear back from any of the above, you can also access the online customer service section of the Chick-fil-A website from the “Customer Support” button and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the “Submit Feedback” button (you will find it at the bottom of the page).
- You will be presented with several options. Click on “General & Marketing Inquiries.”
- The system will show you a series of questions. If this is the first time you want to know the balance of your Chick-fil-A gift card, select “No, this is my first time sharing.”
- Click on the “Chick-fil-A gift cards” section.
- Then go to “Check Balance.”
- If you still have questions, click “No, I still need help.”
- Indicate whether it is a question or suggestion.
- Finally, enter your question and click the “Continue” button.
- Complete the form with your personal information and click “Submit Feedback.”
Where can I buy a Chick-fil-A Gift Card?
You can purchase either a physical gift card or an e-Gift Card at any Chick-Fil-A location. Amounts range from $5 to $100. In addition, purchasing a Chick-Fil-A gift card at any store, drugstore, or retailer is possible.
As for where you can use your gift card, they are enabled to be received at any of the company’s restaurants in the United States or Canada (depending on the country where it was purchased). This is the case with physical cards. If you have a Chick-fil-A eGift Card, it can only be presented at U.S. restaurants.
Important: the company is not affiliated with other third parties websites that sells gift cards at a different price than the original price. Therefore, you can not buy an unapproved card. This means that if you see a Chick-fil-A gift card on the Internet offering you a discount for buying it, it is probably a scam.
Differences between a Chick-fil-A Gift Card and a Chick-fil-A eGift Card
The virtual gift card can be sent to another person by e-mail. Therefore, it is an easier way to give someone else this gift. On the other hand, the physical card is sent by traditional mail.
Keep in mind: Any Chick-fil-A gift cards can be transferred to the restaurant’s APP to be redeemed at any participating dining location.
How can I replace a non-activated Chick-fil-A Gift Card that got lost?
You need to count the purchase receipts and the activation receipt. Complete this form and mail or e-mail it to the address on the form. You will be notified within 6 to 12 weeks if you are eligible to get a replacement Chick-fil-A Gift Card.
- Note: If you are a regular client of Delivery APPs, you can learn how to pick up Chick-Fil-A with DoorDash.
Frequently asked questions on Chick-fil-A gift cards
Are Chick-Fil-A Gift Cards refundable?
No. Both the physical card and the e-Git card are not refundable. You can only get money back on balance on them if federal or state law requires, but only on a case-by-case basis.
Do Chick-Fil-A Gift Cards expire?
Physical Chick-fil-A gift cards do not have an expiration date. They also do not charge additional fees.
- Fil-A® gift cards (no date) Chick. Available at: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/gift-cards
- Fil-A egift cards (no date) Chick. Available at: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/gift-cards/egift-cards