No one can resist a delicious and juicy fried chicken. Less even if it is from Popeyes, one of the establishments where it is best prepared.
Since its founding in 1972, they have not ceased to surprise their customers, which have spread to hundreds of thousands in the United States due to the quality of their products.
But many of them have been asking: Does Popeyes take Apple Pay?
With the arrival of new technologies and innovative payment methods, some want to know if this franchise has become a trend. The idea is to consider it the next time you crave the best-fried chicken in the world.
Does Popeyes use Apple Pay?
As of 2019, Popeyes accepts Apple Pay as a payment method. The good news is aimed especially at iOS users.
The restaurant intended to make it easier for its customers to pay for the food they consumed. The virtual wallet reduces the use of debit cards and avoids dependence on cash.
The application can be used through an iPhone or Apple Watch. It is necessary to place any of these devices over the payment reader for it to work.
How to use Apple Pay?
We have been asked, “Does Popeyes have Apple Pay?”. They also asked us to answer the best way to use the app in the restaurant.
Well, today, you’re in luck!
We’ll tell you how to use this virtual wallet from your iPhone or Apple Watch without complicating your life.
1. From the iPhone
- The first thing you need to do is to unlock your cell phone. Use the most convenient method: Touch ID, Face ID, or passcode.
- Hold the iPhone in front of the store’s payment reader. Both devices don’t need to make physical contact. Wait for the cell phone to notify you with a “PING” that the payment was successful.
- You will also see a green notification mark on the payment reader. This will confirm that the transaction has been completed immediately.
- You must press the “Done” button on your iPhone screen to complete the procedure.
- Now, enjoy your order.
2. From the Apple Watch
- Start by unlocking the device. Try the security code if the system requires it.
- Place the Apple Watch over the store’s payment reader. Avoid physical contact between the two devices. Wait for the word “Done” on the watch screen to know that the transaction was successful.
- Now it’s time to enjoy your delicious fried chicken.
Does Popeyes take Apple Pay in Drive-thru?
The answer is yes: You can use Apple Pay in Popeye’s Drive-Thru without major inconveniences.
It’s a way to optimize the speed of the payment method. Plus, it’s quite convenient for users.
If you’re at the drive-thru, place your order. Drive up to the window where the food will be delivered to you. Of course, you will have to make the payment.
The paying method is similar to the previous options. It would be best to place your iPhone or Apple Watch over the payment reader.
But this time, the advisor might help you by bringing the device closer to you, so you don’t have to get out of the vehicle.
Does Popeyes take Apple Pay online?
Of course, Popeyes offers the option of using their app to order home delivery. The best part is that you can pay for it with Apple Pay.
You will do it as follows:
- The first step is to choose Apple Pay as your payment method. Do this before placing the order through the app.
- The system allows you to change the affiliated credit card if you wish. Click the “Next” button until you find the card you want to affiliate for payment. You can also click on the “Expand” option to see all available options.
- It is time to fill in the information in the appropriate boxes. The Apple Pay option will record this information the first time. This includes billing, contact, and shipping information.
- You will have to confirm and validate the payment of the products purchased through the platform.
- To activate the scanner, you can use Face ID or Touch ID. Either way, the system will be able to scan your personal information. If, for some reason, these options are not available, try the security code.
Main benefits of Apple Pay
You’re probably sold on using Apple Pay at stores like Popeyes.
And we understand as it guarantees a fast and effective procedure. In addition, it is quite convenient. But if we tell you about the benefits you get when using this virtual wallet, you will surely go running to try the app.
Here are the main advantages of paying with Apple Pay at Popeyes:
- You’ll compete for good discounts if you add your credit or debit card at Apple Pay For Saving.
- You won’t have to carry too many cards in your purse or wallet. For the same reason, it is an application with an optimal level of security.
- It can speed up the payment lines. Better yet, you won’t have to rely on cash excessively.
- It is fast and easy; you only need to click once to complete the payment through this virtual wallet.
Is it possible to get cashback?
Yes, but only if you use an Apple Pay Card and the establishments where you will make the payment support it.
The best thing is that there is no transaction limit to get a cashback of up to 3%. For the same reason, you will get cashback as often as you make a payment at Popeyes.
To be a little more sure what this is all about, check the terms and conditions set by Apple in this regard.
It is also advisable to visit the website of the “bitten apple” company to verify the eligibility of this important benefit.
But it is important to know that as a regular customer, you will get refunds whenever you use your Apple Pay Card. The advantage is that you will secure considerable savings as time goes by.
Now that you know all you need to know about payments at Popeyes through Apple Pay don’t be tempted to place your orders at this establishment. It will ensure you an expedited and easy transaction.