Are you craving some delicious burgers and fries? You will find the best at Jack in the Box.
It is a franchise specializing in the preparation of fast food, which was founded in 1951. Today it has 2200 branches in the United States alone.
The payment options are extensive and guarantee the consumer greater convenience and ease. But, the question today is: Does Jack in the Box take Apple Pay?
Does Jack in the Box use Apple Pay?
This application has gained a positive reputation among people, so they are increasingly accepted as a form of payment in most retail stores.
And Jack in The Box supports this digital wallet specially designed for the iOS operating system so your customers can pay for everything they consume.
It has supported it since 2019, being one of the first to take this big step. The best part is that you won’t have to deal with debit and credit cards.
It is a secure and convenient payment mechanism. For the same reason, it is recommended if you want to pay for your order quickly and effectively.
Why should you use Apple Pay at Jack in the Box?
If you have an iPhone or Apple Watch, you can pay for fast food without the hassle. There is no reason not to do it this way.
The first reason to use Apple Pay is the security conferred by the system. Your data will be protected inside the mobile device.
The personal information stored on your phone will never be hacked, as suddenly happens with credit or debit cards.
It is also considered the most convenient way to pay for the fast-food you just ordered. It will allow you to order from anywhere and pay for it in a fraction of a second.
You won’t have to dig through your wallet to find your credit card. You might forget your plastic at home and miss out on the juicy burgers at Jack in the Box, but you’ll never leave your cell phone behind.
How to set up Apple Pay for the first time?
We’ve answered yes to the question: Do Jack in the Box have Apple Pay?
You need to know how to set up the platform for the first time.
The procedure is different if you have an iPhone or Apple Watch. Either way, here’s how to do it.
1. From an iPhone
- Start the procedure by clicking on the “Settings” button.
- Choose the “Wallet & Apple Pay” option.
- The next steps are to click on the buttons “Add cards” and then “Continue.”
- Choose the type of payment you wish to make.
- Add the information of the credit card you want to affiliate manually or by holding the iPhone over the plastic until it reads it.
- Accept the terms and conditions of use established by Apple and continue the verification process.
2. From an Apple Watch
- The first step is to pair your iPhone with your Apple Watch.
- You must open the Apple Watch app from your cell phone.
- Tap the “Wallet & Apple Pay” button.
- The next step is to tap the “Add a card” option. Now you will have to follow the prompts given by the system to register the card of your choice.
How to use the virtual wallet in Jack in the Box?
If you are starting to use the platform, we offer you a small guide on how to use it to pay at Jack in the Box.
1. Using an iPhone
- First, you must double-click the button on your screen’s right side.
- Unlock the cell phone using Touch ID or Face ID. Another option is to enter the passcode.
- Hold the device before the payment reader, but you don’t have to make contact.
- Hold it that way until you hear a “PING” sound or until you see the green verification sign through the payment reader. Also, until the check mark with the word “Done” appears on the iPhone screen.
2. Via Apple Watch
- If you see the button on the right side, right on the dial, tap it twice to activate it.
- Enter the passcode if the system asks for it.
- The last step is to place the Apple Watch a short distance from the payment reader. Avoid contact. Leave it there until the payment is completed.
Does Jack in the Box take Apple Pay Drive-Thru?
Fortunately, you can pay for your order with Apple Pay through Drive-Thru. But for many, it can be a bit more inconvenient.
I’m sure you’re wondering why.
It’s because, from the vehicle, you’ll have to make a little more effort to reach the payment reader with your cell phone.
The good thing about this is that the advisor knows the system perfectly well, so you will receive immediate help.
After making the payment, continue on your way with the order you just placed. Enjoy the best fast food you’ve ever tasted.
What if Apple Pay fails and won’t let me pay for my order?
Today we will tell you some of the reasons why Apple Pay does not work properly.
1. User error
You may have held your phone incorrectly in front of the payment reader. But also that you have done it in less time than the system requires.
There is no problem if this happens. You have to try again properly, and you will see that everything will be in order.
2. Lack of card verification
For Apple Pay to work, the card registered in the virtual wallet must be verified with the issuing bank.
If you have not done so, it is time to comply with this procedure. When you register your credit card in the app, the system gives you the option.
3. Incorrect card use
Another common cause is that you have used the correct credit card. You can verify the error by logging into the mobile wallet.
The most interesting thing is that you can correct it in a few minutes. Make the change to the default card without much effort.
4. Low battery
If your mobile device’s battery is below 20%, you will hardly be able to make a payment through Apple Pay.
Remember that NFC needs a certain amount of battery to work properly.
5. Insufficient funds
Many times the problem is not Apple Pay. The problem may be the funds on your card.
If your payment is canceled, it is advisable to check the amount of money available. If it is insufficient, take other measures.