National and multinational companies are implementing more and more payment methods as different digital platforms are released which allow you to pay using an app or website without the need to handle cash or contact people.
This form of payment has grown significantly during the pandemic, requiring little more than one’s own mobile device to pay for products. However, some companies are yet to adapt to this new digital method, but this is not the case with Forever 21 and Apple Pay.
What is Forever 21?
Forever 21 is one of the world’s most recognized fashion apparel companies. It was founded in Los Angeles in 1984, and since then, it has managed to expand to different countries and continents. It has more than 500 physical stores.
On the other hand, Forever 21 has the option of home delivery, allowing customers from over 30 countries to access its products at affordable prices. This helps the company to have a greater reach thanks to e-commerce sales.
What does Forever 21 sell?
Forever 21 is known for selling clothing at lower expenses than you would find in any other store. Among the products they offer, customers can purchase items for women, men, boys, girls, and plus-sized people as well as activewear, dresses, matching sets, jackets, outerwear, shoes, sunglasses, hats, caps, and different accessories.
In addition to clothing, Forever 21 offers a wide variety of household items, games and consoles, electronics, office accessories, and stationery, among many other things that you can check on their website.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a platform that offers virtual payment services through an application that iOS users can download. One of the biggest benefits of Apple Pay is that it is not necessary to have contact with the seller or physical money, which is unhygienic. This application allows users to pay without a connection by bringing their device close to the payment reader.
If using a web page, click on the option to pay with Apple Pay if the company accepts this method. Then, enter all the data corresponding to your credit card or Apple Wallet to associate both accounts. Undoubtedly, this is a quick and easy way to pay virtually which also guarantees total security.
Does Forever 21 accept Apple Pay?
Fortunately, customers who want to shop with Apple Pay at Forever 21 can do so through the store’s website or app and even at some physical stores. To corroborate that Forever 21 takes Apple Pay in-store you need to go in person and contact the store or, if you prefer, you can use another payment method.
iOS users (iPhone, iPad, AppleWatch, Mac, etc.) can pay for their purchases through Apple Pay, which allows the transaction to be completely secure. In addition, the buyer’s virtual wallet data is not collected.
What payment methods does Forever 21 accept?
Forever 21 has payment methods for domestic orders that differ from those for international orders.
Payment methods for U.S. orders
- American Express.
- Amazon Pay.
- Forever 21 Gift Cards.
- Forever 21 Credit Card.
- Forever 21 Visa® Credit Card.
- E-Gift Certificates.
- Store Credits are issued within the United States.
Payment Methods for shipments outside the United States
Those living outside the United States can pay using the following platforms and cards:
- Apple Pay.
- Amazon Pay.
- American Express.
How to use Apple Pay in-store?
If you go to a Forever 21 store in person, you can pay with your smartphone or Apple Watch in just a couple of simple steps.
Pay with your iPhone.
Pay with Apple Wallet
- If you have an iPhone with Face ID, press the side button twice. Access Apple Wallet using Face ID by showing your face to the camera or with your passcode.
- If you have an iPhone with Touch ID, press the home button twice and confirm the payment with your password.
Pay with another card.
If you want to use a card different than the ones you have already registered with Apple Pay, you must:
- Click “New Card” and enter the details to pay at Forever 21.
- Bring your iPhone close to the contactless reader.
- Wait a few seconds until a “Done” notification appears on the reader and a checkmark appears on your smartphone screen.
Pay with Apple Watch
If you want to pay using an Apple Watch at Forever 21, the process is very similar:
- Tap the side button twice.
- You can pay using your default card, which is the one that will open when you log in to Apple Pay. If you want to pay with another card, swipe until you find the one you want.
- Hold the screen of your Apple Watch in front of the contactless reader for a few seconds until the payment is confirmed.
How to pay for Forever 21 with Apple Pay online?
If you are in another country or just prefer to checkout through the Forever 21 website or app, you must select the products you wish to purchase and add them to your cart.
- Go to the payment section.
- Select the “Apple Pay” option
- If you prefer another method, manually enter your card information after clicking “Next”.
- Click on the menu next to your default card to place a new payment method.
- Enter your contact, shipping, and billing information.
- Confirm the payment with Face ID or Touch ID from your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac.
- You’re done! You will receive a notification. Now, all that’s left to do is wait for your order to arrive at your door.
- “Apple Pay – Official Apple Support.” Official Apple Support, https://support.apple.com/apple-pay.
- “Payments.” Forever 21, https://www.forever21.com/us/paymentprices/paymentprices.html.
- “Who Accepts Apple Pay? How to Find Stores That Take Apple Pay (2022).” Www.Iphonelife.Com, 15 May 2017, https://www.iphonelife.com/content/tip-day-how-quickly-find-nearby-apple-pay-locations.