Midas Car Service has become one of the leading automotive parts and service companies in the United States. Although headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, the company has successfully established itself in 17 other countries, including Spain and Canada.
The services it offers are diverse: tires, maintenance, brakes, suspension, steering, and exhaust. But the best thing is that it offers a credit card with which you can more easily pay bills purchased through Midas, in addition to guaranteeing other benefits.
But if you purchase a credit card from this franchise, you’ll want to know how to pay the bills arising from its use. Payment mechanisms can be done online, over the phone, through the mail, or in person. Here we will tell you what to do in each of these cases.
How to pay your Midas Car Service credit card bills?
You can use any of the following mechanisms to pay your Midas credit cards quickly, easily, and securely.
1. Use the online method
The first thing you need to do is go to the login page to complete your registration. Once you have completed it, you will be able to make the corresponding payments. But you will also be able to perform other functions such as reviewing your accounts and updating data.
2. Phone any agent
Of course, you can pick up the phone and dial a Midas Car Service agent. The agent will allow you to make the appropriate payments, but you must tell them exactly what you need. As a recommendation, keep your card and personal information in hand to answer any security questions. To call, dial 1-866-419-4096.
3. Mail your payments
Using the old (but indispensable) mail method to pay Midas credit card bills is still an option. Write a check with the appropriate information, including the account number, which you can easily find on your statement. It is advisable to mail up to five business days before the bill’s expiration date so that payment is made on time. The address is:
Synchrony Financial, PO
BOX 960061, Orlando, Florida
What You Should Know About Midas Credit Cards
The first thing you should know before applying for a credit card with Midas Car Service is that this is a financial product delivered mainly to the most loyal customers of this franchise. Of course, this product provided by Synchrony Bank offers a number of benefits.
One of the most important ones is the ability it offers people to access more things within the establishment. This type of product can only be used at Midas, for the purchase of products or services within Midas.
It has also gained value in the market because of the “buy now, pay later” option. This feature is indispensable for those who do not have sufficient financial liquidity to pay for automotive parts and services directly.
Conditions of use of these cards
This type of card has a 29.99% Annual Percentage Rate. This means that its interest rate is much higher than those of other credit cards.
It is important to know that it does not allow cash advances and balance transfers. It has a minimum interest charge equal to $2, but it is characterized by importing charges of up to $35 for returned payments and late payments.
Another condition established for Midas credit cards is that it offers a grace period of at least 23 days. If your balance is paid within that time, the system will release you from interest.
How do I apply?
Applying is quite simple, as long as you follow the steps below:
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is to log in to the official website pertaining to the Midas credit card.
- Step 2: Now you will have to complete the application form available in the system. You will have to provide essential financial information such as annual income, address, and social security number.
- Step 3: Make sure that the information provided is correct and submit the application.
Pros and cons of using a Midas credit card
Here are the pros and cons of using this type of card.
- Offers great financing options to regular Midas Car Service customers.
- Obtaining this type of card does not require down payments. Therefore, more and more people are opting for this type of product.
- The credit cards issued by this company are accepted at at least 1,000 Midas locations.
- You can use them at any service station nationwide to fill up your car with fuel.
- New purchases have 0% APR, but only for the first six months.
- An important benefit is that these types of cards report to different credit bureaus.
- It has a fairly high interest rate.
- The APR is much higher than other similar products.
- The sign-up bonuses are non-existent.
- A major disadvantage is that users do not acquire any rewards after making a purchase.
Today it is much easier to access a Midas credit card for the purchase of automotive parts and services. It will also allow you to pay your bills easily and securely, making it an excellent alternative today.