If you are a regular customer of Dillard’s, you can access one of its credit cards to make paying your bills much easier. Thanks to it you can buy clothes, shoes, cosmetics and home furnishings with huge discounts and privileges.
We want to talk about payments through a Dillard’s credit card so that you will be tempted to purchase this product. But we will also answer some questions related to this service so that you can make much more optimal use of it.
Let’s get to know a little about Dillards
Dillards is a super department store chain based in the United States. It is a department store distributed in at least 29 US states.
Since its founding in 1928, it has oriented its efforts in offering the greatest satisfaction to its customers through the sale of clothes for the whole family and home accessories.
It also offers financial products such as credit cards to facilitate the payment of your purchases. For this reason, it has become one of the most popular department stores.
Dillard’s credit card payment options
You can use these credit card payment options at stores like Dillards.
1. Online payments
Want to make online payments? Please pay close attention to this procedure so you can complete it successfully.
- Start by logging into the Dillards department store’s online payment center.
- Easily sign up for Dillard’s card services to access the online payment format with your credit card. You can also perform other transactions, such as electronic invoicing.
- Once registered, the next step is to “Log in,” using your name and password.
- You can click on the “Login” button. Then follow the system prompts to make a successful payment.
- You must click the “Register” button if this is your first time. Complete the required form and follow step by step each of the indications.
2. By mail
You also have the opportunity to pay your bills by mail. To do so, you must follow these steps.
- The first step is to write a check addressed to Dillards. The intent is to pay the full amount reflected on the last invoice. Paying on time will avoid interest.
- Send the check to any of the three addresses available for credit card payments by mail.
It is important to send payments up to 10 business days before the invoice’s due date. This will ensure that the mail arrives on time. You will also avoid interest and penalties for non-payment.
The Dillards credit card payment mailing address is as follows:
The following mailing address is valid for states such as Oregon, Washington, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Hawaii, and Alaska.
Dillards / Wells Fargo Bank, NA
PO Box 51193
Los Angeles, CA 90051-5493
Available for the states of Maryland, New Jersey, District of Columbia, Virginia, West Virginia, Rhode Island, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Delaware, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Dillards / Wells Fargo Bank, NA
PO Box 71118
Charlotte, NC 28272-1118
Dillards Department Store customers in the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Iowa, Nebraska, Nebraska, Kansas, Indiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Louisiana, Illinois, and Mississippi may send to the following mailing address.
Dillard’s/Wells Fargo Bank, NA
PO Box 77053
Minneapolis, MN 55480-7753
3. Via telephone call
Dillards credit card payment phone number is 800 232 8489. You can call if you want to make payments through this format.
Counselors are available to customers Monday through Saturday, from 7:00 am to midnight. On Sundays, they work from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Now, the automated system does not stop. It is always available, which is why you will always find attention.
When calling to make payments, it is recommended to have your bank routing and account numbers ready.
4. Make your payments in a store
Go to the nearest store of your choice to make your Dillards credit card payments. The advantage is that you can make the transaction by check or cash.
Penalties for late payments on your Dillards card
If you use your Dillards credit card to make payments, you should be aware that you have 23 days after an invoice is issued to make payments.
If you pay the balance on time, you will not have to pay interest.
You must pay the minimum amount days before the due date. This will prevent late payments, although it does generate interest.
Late or missed payments incur a penalty of up to $25. If the late payment is two payments within a period of up to six months, the amount will be $35.
Why use your credit card for purchases at Dillard’s?
Here are the benefits you can get if you compare with your credit card at Dillard’s.
- 10 % Discounts: You will get reward points if you use a credit card from this department store. This way, you will get great discounts for your next purchases.
- Point accumulation: For every dollar you spend through shopping, you will earn rewards points.
- Special financing: Special financing is available for men’s clothing purchases. But also on furniture and other household products.
- Free shipping: Online shopping means free shipping to your customers.
- Exclusive events are another benefit of getting products through a Dillard’s credit card. You will also have access to clearance events.
- Private shopping events: This benefit will apply only to the most exclusive customers of the store.
After acquiring your Dillards credit card, make your bill payments hassle-free. It’s easy to do, but first, you must register in the system.
If you have completed each step, you can make your purchases and enjoy great benefits.