The US Bank Student Scholarship is a program offered by U.S. Bank, which rewards students after they complete financial lessons at the institution. This program is only available to individuals 17 years of age or older.
It is a program for students who are waiting to enter college, or for those who have not yet graduated and plan to study a higher education program. In these cases, you should opt for a two or four-year accredited program, either physically or online at a university or college in the United States.
What kind of rewards can be obtained from the program?
This is a program that has different rewards that can be earned, and the winners are selected randomly. The rewards that can be earned range from $1,500 to $14,000, and are limited in the different levels.
These are paid directly to the winners’ universities or colleges so that academic needs can be met. Those who participate in this program will be able to earn more than just the rewards because they can learn different financial concepts and skills.
How can I access the US Bank Student Scholarship?
In order to be eligible for these benefits, you must fill out the registration form. After that, you will receive instructions on how to complete the financial education lessons in the Zogo app.
The financial lessons are 1 to 2 minutes, and the more you complete the more money you can earn for your studies. Please note that the minimum requirement to enter is to have completed at least 35 modules. If you do not complete these modules, you will not be eligible for this type of scholarship and will not have the benefits of the scholarship.
All of the financial lessons are in a format that is easy to learn, so it will be very simple to complete. Plus, you will learn great financial lessons along the way, so you can make good decisions in the future.
Specific requirements for your application
To be eligible, one of the following two conditions must be met:
- Be an accepted student at a college. You must have at least 6 credits per semester to be eligible for financial aid. In addition, the institution must be accredited in the United States and trade or vocational schools are not eligible.
- Enroll as an undergraduate in a college, fulfilling the same requirements as mentioned above for studies.
In addition to this, applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older. In the case of persons who are 17 years of age, the application must be made through their parents, who will be the ones to receive the award, which will be paid directly to the university or college as mentioned above.
How are the winners of the program selected?
After completing the financial lessons, potential winners will be selected by a random system. This will be authorized by an administrator who will be under the supervision of a sponsor.
Candidates will be contacted to notify them that they have won the prize. In the event that the candidate cannot be contacted, another winner will be selected, so please watch for this contact. The probability of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries in each promotional period.
What makes the US Bank Student Scholarship Program good?
There are multiple advantages that this program has that make it unique if you want to study at a college or university. Among these are:
- Different fields of study: the award will be sent directly to the tertiary institution where the student is registered. Payment is made regardless of the field or course to be studied.
- Supports diversity: the winners of this program will always be chosen randomly. In this way, people will always be chosen without looking at any specific attributes, but everyone has an equal chance of winning.
- Learn for free: you can gain financial knowledge through the lessons you have to learn without having to pay anything.
Key points of the program
It is important to be very clear about each of the important points of the US Bank Student Scholarship Program, such as:
- Students from trade and vocational schools will not be able to apply, even if they are in the United States.
- The cost of the award is carefully calculated, depending on the average annual tuition and semester costs.
- No purchases or payments are necessary to be eligible.
- It is a program that has been in place for about a decade and has helped students with more than $500,000 for more than ten years.
- Depending on the price, sponsor, or institution where you are going to study, additional documents may be requested to make some verifications.
Keep in mind that it is imperative to follow the entire application process and take the financial lessons from U.S. Bank. Otherwise, you will not have a chance to earn this type of financial aid for your studies.
What are the deadlines for the US Bank Student Scholarship Program?
It should be taken into consideration that depending on the program you are applying for, you will have one deadline or another. In all cases, there are specific dates throughout the year to complete the process and obtain one of these grants.
The next random drawings will be on July 31, 2024, and August 1, 2024. However, there are also other draws in September, October, and November. Therefore, it is good to apply as soon as possible, to take advantage of all the benefits offered by the program.