The journalism and communications industry is one of the most desired industries for thousands of students each year, causing them to seek out where the best communications schools in the country are.
But to be the best communication school in the United States, it is not only necessary to have prestige but also a series of requirements that make it the most chosen and most recommended for any student:
– Promise opportunities in the working world once you finish the cycle.
– That those job opportunities have decent salaries, with which to live comfortably.
– That the school is not excessively expensive. An average cost of $10,000 per year will allow all types of students to pay or take out a student loan.
The three best communications schools in the country
In a communications school, they can teach you such important things as public speaking, the impact and form of speaking for the masses, argumentation and, as the name suggests, different types of communication such as intercultural or organizational communication.
And about all this, we recommend, based on the general opinions and rankings that are established each year, the following three schools:
The Anza School of Communication in California
The Anza school offers studies in communications that are not equivalent to a university degree. Nevertheless, it is one of the best schools to introduce the most important knowledge. After finishing, you can choose whether to continue college or get a job in different communications companies.
It is one of the highest-rated schools of communications for several reasons:
- Its ability to incorporate its students into the world of work is well recognized. Statistics show that more than 75% of the students get a job with about 95,000 dollars a year working as communication professionals.
- The average cost to study at the Anza school is about $3,000/$3,500. This is well below the minimum for which many people would be able to learn, which is around $10,000 per year. With this $3000, even the most economically disadvantaged people could take out a small loan.
- The study method is effective, and all communications branches are covered to prepare great professionals within the area.
The Houston College of Communications in Texas
The second best choice for studying communications on our list is the University of Houston. There you will be able to study Communication Arts, and it is one of the most valued places in the resumes of people looking for a job in this area.
You will have to study for four years there, but you will know all the fundamental concepts to be a great communication professional. In addition, the University of Houston is also highly valued for its tuition fees: you will have to pay around $6800 per year, which is still below the average of $10,000 per year.
Amridge College, Montgomery, Alabama
This university is characterized by several interesting points that are valuable in the world of communications:
- They are extremely up-to-date with the new media and the study of anything new that has to do with journalism.
- They also focus a lot of their teachings on leadership and the importance of knowing how to communicate an opinion or criticism accurately, something important.
- They also offer the possibility of studying for a postgraduate degree at the same university, thus completing your studies in communications perfectly. This will give you many more opportunities in the working world.
In short, it is also one of the best options you can have nationwide to study communications and become a professional someday.
Although these are the three best communications schools according to the 2022 rankings, the truth is that there are many options, and you should look for information to find the one that best matches your needs.