If you are a betting fan or familiar with it, you will know FanDuel. This is an online sports betting, daily fantasy sports, casino and horse racing platform. It has an intuitive interface that makes it functional for both beginners and amateurs. The user can place bets online or from the mobile application.
FanDuel has become famous among users because it has paid hundreds of dollars to the winners of its games. It is estimated that they paid out up to $4.5 billion in prizes to different winners. When a person wins, the company releases the money directly to the wallet of the same application; in this case, how do I withdraw my money from FanDuel?
If you are a FanDuel player and a Venmo user, we have great news: You can withdraw your money with Venmo! You can start directly from FanDuel to the P2P.
How do I withdraw money from my FanDuel Con Venmo account?
Withdrawing money from your FanDuel account is very simple; you can only withdraw funds via PayPal or Venmo, a prepaid card, online bank transfer or check. In this case, we will focus on learning how to do it through the Venmo app.
Follow these steps to withdraw money with Venmo:
- Log in to the FanDuel site and go to the withdrawal section
- Choose Venmo as the option and the amount you wish to withdraw
- The funds will arrive in your Venmo account
You can also withdraw by check. Go to the FanDuel page and the withdrawal section, select the “check” option and enter your zip code and the amount to be withdrawn.
How long does Fanduel Venmo withdrawal take?
Withdrawals have an estimate, depending on the type of withdrawal method used. If you withdraw through PayPal or Venmo, the money will arrive in approximately 48 hours. But if you wish to make a withdrawal by other methods, these are the estimated waiting times:
- Prepaid card up to 48 hours
- Leaves in online banking from three to five business days
- Check withdrawals take a total of 14 business days to be processed
What are the other ways to withdraw from FanDuel?
FanDuel has other alternatives to withdraw money other than Venmo and PayPal. If you are a user of the betting company and wish to cancel your winnings by other means, you can use any of these:
Withdrawal with a prepaid card
These are the steps to withdraw using a prepaid card:
- Go to the FanDuel website
- Select the “prepaid card” option as your withdrawal method
- The platform will ask you for the card number and the amount to be withdrawn
- Withdraw the money
Please note that not all cards are valid for this process. You will know that a card is not allowed by the company if an error message appears during the transaction. As mentioned before, the money should arrive in your Venmo account within 48 hours.
Online Bank Transfers
This is how you can make withdrawals using online bank transfers:
- Go to the FanDuel website
- Select the “online bank transfers” option as your withdrawal method
- Enter the account number and routing number
- Enter the amount to withdraw
- Withdraw the amount
Have your username and password ready to make the changes. This transaction takes three to five days to be processed.
Withdrawals by check
To withdraw money by check from FanDuel, please complete the following steps:
- Go to the official FanDuel website
- In the withdrawal option, type “verify”
- Enter your mailing address and the amount of money you wish to withdraw
- Confirm the information and withdraw
This is the slowest alternative of all. It takes 14 days to process the information. Checks are processed only once a week.
When those are processed, they send an email to the holders and keep them updated until the end of the process. This is not a viable route if you don’t want to wait that long.