Like Uber transportation, Uber Eats accepts orders payment in cash if the user requests it. This is a great way to continue to engage customers who want to eat at any of the restaurants affiliated with the platform. The payment processes with Uber Eats are not difficult at all.
Uber Eats payment options
The Uber Eats service has several methods available for easy order payments. Find out which ones here below.
- Cash: As mentioned before, the app has allowed cash payment since 2017 if it is established as a payment method in the region. The process is easy; you have to go to the app, log into your profile and place the desired order; once finished, you will be asked for the payment option, and if it is possible to pay in cash, the option will appear. The important thing to remember when paying this way is to have the exact amount of money
- Card: Orders can be paid by credit card in the normal way. Generally, American Express is accepted because it is a card that offers many benefits to users
- PayPal: PayPal is a payment method accepted by Uber Eats and is very popular in the United States
- Venmo: It is a payment application that accepts Uber Eats only in the United States; we need to add our Venmo account to the application
- Uber Gift Card: If we have this gift card, we can use it as a form of payment for food orders through the Uber Eats app.
- Uber Cash: Uber Cash is an option offered by the company for its users to get promotions and bonuses when paying for their orders.
How to use Uber Cash?
You can buy Uber Cash with a debit card, credit card, or PayPal account. When you start the application, go to your profile, select the “Wallet” tab on the bottom right and click on “Add Funds“. Subsequently, this method can be used as long as it is enabled as a payment method.
Problems when paying for Uber Eats
One of the problems that often occurs is outdated payment information. Also, negative situations occur when the payment system has blocked the card. Now, if Uber Eats does not process the payment, you should log into your account and check the balance; if you have a positive balance, you should verify that the account has not been blocked for bank reasons.
If the bank decides to block your account, it is essential to contact the bank’s customer service and explain the situation to ask for help. Sometimes, the mentioned option is not the problem; it may be due to incorrect payment data, because sometimes system failures occur.
How to contact Uber Eats for payment problems?
In case of problems related to payment, you can first go to the application and press the “Help” button. Subsequently, it will redirect you to frequently asked questions to solve your concerns.
On the other hand, you can also email Support ([email protected]), explaining your problem without revealing personal information; the response may take 1 or 2 days. A great option is to call Support at the following number: 833-275-3287 (833-ASK-EATS).
- “Uber Cash FAQ”, Help Uber. https://help.uber.com/ubereats/article/uber-cash-faq?nodeId=93fc4f87-9d5c-4264-a180-ed5d750ce06d