Many of Huntington Bank’s customers have the same question: Does Huntington Bank have Zelle. It is because it is a recognized banking institution in the United States, and for many years this bank has been extending its products and services to a wider audience.
The bank has alliances with other banks to offer its customers practical and effective solutions in all possible cases. In addition, it integrates Zelle to facilitate sending money to family and friends directly from our bank.
Advantages of using Zelle with Huntington Bank
There are three advantages why it is a good alternative to use Zelle to send money to our family and friends:
- It’s fast: we can send money in just minutes, directly from our bank account to another Zelle user.
- Easy to use: it is very easy to use because we just have to follow a few basic steps, and we can make transactions from anywhere.
- In the App: we can access Zelle directly from the Huntington Mobile application, so we don’t have to leave the bank’s application.
There are multiple advantages that Zelle offers us to send and receive money with Huntington Bank, being a platform that will greatly facilitate our transactions.
How can I send money from the App?
The procedure for sending money from the Huntington Bank application using Zelle is simple. It consists of three steps that we must follow:
To access Zelle from the Huntington Bank application, we must go to the payments section and click “Enroll.” There we will be asked to select the method we will use as a contact for Zelle, which can be an email or a phone number, and once we get access, we will be able to start using the application.
Selecting a recipient
We must select the phone number or email of the person receiving the money. We can send money to anyone we trust as long as they have a bank account in the United States and have a Zelle account.
Send the money
It’s time to enter the amount of money to send, review the data, and press the “Send” button. In most cases, the money will be available within minutes without revealing our bank information, and we will not be able to see the personal information of the person who will receive it. For this reason, it is important to only send money to people we know.
Tips for using Zelle
To use Zelle with Huntington Bank, the best thing to do is follow some security tips to avoid inconveniences. Among these are:
- Send money only to friends, family, and people we trust.
- The person who will receive the money must be previously registered in Zelle to avoid delays in the payment.
- Before sending the money, we must verify that all the information is correct to avoid mistakes.
- We will be able to send money to anyone registered in Zelle.
- There is no cost to use Zelle to send money.
- We will receive a notification of the transaction whenever we send money through Zelle.
Following these tips will make it much easier to use the application and avoid making any mistakes. This way, we can make all the payments we need in a really simple and fast way.
Can I cancel a payment that has already been sent?
The only way to cancel payments with Zelle is if the person does not yet have an account in the application. To find out, we can see the payment as pending, and in these cases, we can go to the Huntington Mobile activity page, select the payment we wish to cancel, and finally select “Cancel This Payment.”
However, if the person we send the money to already has a Zelle account, the money will be sent directly to their bank account. In these cases, payments cannot be canceled, so we always have to be sure that the data we enter and that the person we send money to is trustworthy.
How to request money with Zelle?
If we want to request money using Zelle in the Huntington Mobile application, we must select the “Request” option. We will have to look for the contact to whom we want to request the money, and we will send the request with a mandatory note.
On the other hand, if we want to cancel a payment request, we can do this from the Zelle activity page. We will select the payment we want to cancel and select “Cancel Request.“
We should know that once we make a payment request, it will expire 15 days after we have requested it if it does not have any activity.
How can we receive the money sent to us?
If we already have a Zelle account, we will not have to do anything to receive our money because it will arrive directly in our bank account. However, if we do not have a Zelle account, we must follow these steps:
- Enter the link sent to us in the notification we receive by email or text message.
- Select Huntington Bank.
- We must follow the instructions that the page gives us to sign up. We must use the phone number or email address we received the notification to make sure we will receive the money.
What to do if we already use Zelle with another bank or the Zelle app?
If we want to receive our payments at Huntington Bank, switching our enrollment to the bank’s App will be very easy. We will simply need to enroll with Zelle using the Huntington Mobile app.
In the process, we will have to follow the steps that the system will indicate to associate it with Huntington effectively. If we do not have our account associated with the bank, we will probably receive an error message, and for this reason, we will simply have to follow the process indicated by the application to receive our payment.