Have you ever thought about how you can transfer money between a Bank of America account and a Chase Bank account? Well, don’t worry, because today we are going to solve your doubts!
The first thing you should know is that it is possible to transfer money between both banks. You just have to take into account how to do it, and how long it will take for the money to reach its destination.
Would you like to know how you can send money from Bank of America to Chase, what steps you need to follow, what is the price and the time you need? Well, let’s tell you all about it!
Types of transfers from Bank of America to Chase
It is possible to send money from one bank to another. However, depending on some key points, the money will take longer to arrive and the operation will cost you more or less.
Let’s look at the three possibilities:
– You can send an amount of money from Bank of America to Chase for a fee of $3. The money will appear in the destination account in 3 business days.
– If you are in a hurry, you can pay $10 and have the money in the Chase Bank account the next business day after the transfer is made.
– In case you are the owner of both bank accounts, then you can make the transfer at no cost and it will appear in the destination account the next business day after making the transaction.
Steps to make a transfer between Bank of America and Chase Bank
Now that you know how long it will take for your money to reach its destination, and how much it will cost, you will want to know how to make this transfer.
The procedure is very simple. Let’s take it to step by step:
1. You can log in to the Bank of America app, entering your passwords.
2. Once there, you should look for the “Transfer” tab and within it the “send money” tab.
3. You must select the account from which you want to send money, and also enter the Chase account information to which you want the money to arrive.
4. You will be asked for other information such as the amount of money you want to send, and the date you would like the money to arrive.
5. You will be informed about the cost of the operation. This depends on the conditions explained in the previous point.
6. You will have to confirm all the details of the operation and then click on the “make the transfer” button.
And that’s it! This is the easiest way to transfer from Bank of America to Chase. In case you don’t have the app on your cell phone, you can also make the transfer through an email and text messaging service on your cell phone.
Is it possible to send transfers from Chase to Bank of America?
Of course, it is also possible to make a money transfer in the opposite direction. Bank of America and Chase are the two largest banks in the United States and therefore have many possibilities to move money.
You may be wondering whether it is more convenient to have a bank account at Bank of America or Chase. The answer is complicated: while Chase has better options for savings, Bank of America is the U.S. bank with the most deposits.
In short, having an account at both banks can be useful for different things. In case you own two bank accounts at both banks, now you know that you can transfer money from Bank of America to Chase without any problem.