Nowadays, more and more people are using mobile devices to make payments, which is a big trend. It is estimated that approximately 60 to 70% of transactions are made with mobile devices. For this reason, the question arises of how to check the iPhone’s credit card info to ensure it is up to date and makes payments easily.
Many people do not use their laptops or MacBooks to shop for products, as mobile devices are now the trend. More and more people are using their iPhones to shop for their products online or in any physical store.
One of the main reasons why we want to access the cards stored on our iPhones is to make payments if we do not have our card details. The procedure is quite simple, and we can easily access the stored cards quickly.
How to see saved cards on iPhone using AutoFill options?
One of the main ways to view the credit cards stored on our iPhone is by using Safari’s AutoFill options. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” section.
- Scroll down to the “Safari” option in the list of applications.
- By selecting Safari, we can select the “AutoFill” option found under the general section.
- Next, we need to select “Saved Credit Cards,” which will prompt us to use Touch ID or password to access the saved credit cards.
- Finally, we select any card number we need, and we will be able to see the credit card number and expiration date.
Tips for adding a credit card to Safari AutoFill on iPhone
In case we want to add a new credit card to AutoFill, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” and look for the application and “Safari” by scrolling down until we find it.
- When we enter Safari, we will have to select “AutoFill.”
- Next, we will go into “Saved Credit Cards,” and finally, we will have to select “Add Credit Card” at the bottom of the cards.
- We can add our card manually or use our device’s camera.
Once the process is finished, the credit card will be stored on our device for future use. We must consider that if we want to access the information of the cards, we will have to use Face ID, Touch ID, or the password of our device.
How to see my cards in Apple Wallet?
If we want to make purchases in an establishment where Apple Pay is not accepted, we will be able to pay with our virtual Apple Card credit card. We can consult the number of our cards on the different devices, and each one has a way to consult it that we are going to know:
If we are going to do it from our iPhone, we will have to follow these steps:
- Open our Wallet application and select Apple Card.
- Next, we will have to select the card number icon and be asked for Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode authentication.
- Finally, we will be able to see our virtual card number.
When we talk about an iPad, the procedure will be different:
- We must open the Settings application.
- We look for the Wallet & Apple Pay option.
- Select Apple Card, and then select Info.
- We will be able to enter Card Information, and there we will have to authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or with the passcode to see the number of our virtual card.
We can also check our Apple Card directly from our Apple Watch. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the Wallet App and select Apple Card.
- Go down and select the Card Information option. There we will be asked to enter our passcode.
- Then we will be able to see our virtual card numbers, and we will be able to use them.
If we need a new virtual credit card, we must log in by following the steps on our iPhone.
Once we are authenticated, we will select “Request New Card Number,” Once it is approved, we will be able to use it immediately.