Recent years have seen the creation and popularization of virtual wallets, which different restaurants have utilized to help their customers pay for their products or services with a safe, contactless approach.
This is the case with Apple Pay for iOS users, who have the option to pay using an application on their iPhone or their Apple Watch. These digital payments have increased significantly with the arrival of the pandemic in 2020. Virtual wallets are here to stay, and Buffalo Wild Wings continues to provide this convenient payment option.
What is Buffalo Wild Wings?
Buffalo Wild Wings® is one of the most well-known restaurant chains in the country. It functions as a sports venue where you can watch different games on their televisions available to hungry diners. Fans can choose from a wide variety of chicken wings, French fries, and beers, among other delicious menu items.
With establishments in more than 1,200 locations throughout the United States, Buffalo has become one of the most special places to enjoy a meal with friends or family, drink the best beer and eat delicious fast food.
Does Buffalo Wild Wings accept Apple Pay?
Fortunately, Buffalo takes Apple Pay, although this feature is not yet available in all its physical restaurants. We recommend you check if they accept Apple Pay before placing your order. However, BWW began implementing this payment option in more restaurants after the pandemic.
You can pay for your order through their website or their app with Apple Pay. All you have to do is log in or register if you have not already done so and activate your virtual wallet to pay without delay and with total security.
Not all BWW restaurants include Apple Pay among their payment methods, but if you go to one that accepts Apple Pay, you will be able to enjoy its contactless benefits and have your order in just a couple of clicks.
Benefits of using Apple Pay at Buffalo
Among the benefits that Apple Pay provides to its users and Buffalo customers, we can mention the following:
- On the company’s side, they do not have to pay for additional hardware or software.
- Customers only need to install the Apple Pay and Buffalo app to pay with the virtual wallet.
- The restaurant’s app can see all orders to keep track of finances.
- In addition, diners will find the locations of restaurants that accept Apple Pay.
- The company can know the most frequented locations and implement this payment method, improving its services.
- Customers can pay contactless, just using their iPhone or Apple Watch.
- The payment process is secure, fast, and easy to complete.
How to pay for Buffalo with Apple Pay?
Now that you know that Buffalo takes Apple Pay, you can choose to pay for your meal from the app, which you must first download from the Apple store for iOS devices. Verifying that the restaurant location provides this payment option first is advised.
With the NFC chip in your mobile device, you can pay directly without using credit, debit cards, or cash. To pay at Buffalo using Apple Pay, follow a few simple steps:
- Download Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- Scan the Buffalo QR code to complete the payment.
- Enter all the information corresponding to your card payment method (number, expiration date, and security code).
- Click on the “Pay” option.
- You can pay using Touch ID if the order is over $100.
- If the purchase is less than $100, you can pay using Face ID or the fingerprint scanner.
How do I pay with Apple Pay for a Buffalo order online?
If you wish to order through Buffalo’s website and pay with Apple Pay, add the menu items you will purchase to your cart. Then follow these steps:
- Go to the cart and confirm that the order is correct.
- You will see the different payment options. Select “Buy with Apple Pay“. It is worth mentioning that instead of the word “Apple”, you will see the signature bitten apple logo.
- Sign in with your Apple Pay account.
- Verify your identity.
- That’s it! Just wait for the delivery person to knock on your door.
What other payment methods does Buffalo accept?
Retail stores have implemented virtual payment methods to make the process easier and faster for customers. In addition, with the pandemic, this method has grown significantly, as there is no need to come into contact with another person or with cash, which is unhygienic.
In any case, Buffalo also accepts conventional forms of payment, such as MasterCard, American Express, Visa, debit and credit cards, gift cards, and, of course, Google and Apple digital payments.
- Becker, David. “Buffalo Wild Wings Begins Accepting Apple Pay on Its App and Website – Appleosophy.” Appleosophy, https://facebook.com/appleosophynews, 25 Mar. 2022, https://appleosophy.com/2022/03/25/buffalo-wild-wings-begins-accepting-apple-pay-on-its-app-and-website/.
- Cordrey, Leonila. “Do You Get Free Food If You Work at Buffalo Wild Wings? | PopularAsk.Net – Your Daily Dose of Knowledge.” PopularAsk.Net – Your Daily Dose of Knowledge, https://www.facebook.com/popularask/, 4 Sept. 2021, https://popularask.net/do-you-get-free-food-if-you-work-at-buffalo-wild-wings/.
- Taylor, Sean. “Does Buffalo Wild Wings Take Apple Pay?” Foodeliciousness, https://facebook.com/foodeliciousness, 18 Sept. 2022, https://foodeliciousness.com/does-buffalo-wild-wings-take-apple-pay/.