Mor Furniture For Less is the store where you will find the best furniture to decorate your home or office. It is a retailer located on the west coast of the United States that has stood out for the quality of its products and excellent customer service.
And like any other American establishment, Mor Furniture allows you to pay your bills by credit card.
This is a simple and quick procedure that we will explain below. We’ll also tell you how to register your credit card to get the most out of it.
What you should know about Mor Furniture credit cards
First, it’s important to know that Mor Furniture credit cards have up to three financing methods. These are:
- Credit card issued by Synchronic: This is one of the most outstanding products, as it offers great deals and discounts. Of course, the beneficiaries will be the cardholders.
- The silver card issued by Genesis offers moderate credit for purchasing the best home furnishings.
- American First Finance Card: It can be said that the credit granted through this card is less than perfect. The advantage is that you can get it with no upfront fees, and you will get up to 101 days to get started with payment alternatives. It is also important to know that it has a credit approval of up to $5,000.00.
How to pay Mor Furniture bills with your credit card?
Mor Furniture credit card bills can be paid in the following ways:
The first thing you should know is that Mor Furniture For Fewer credit cards is issued by different providers (Synchrony, TD Bank, Genesis Credit, and American First Financial).
You’ll need to access the login page to make online bill payments. Your bills can be paid from a checking or savings account.
If you are logged in, you will also have the option to manage your expenses and accounts much more effectively.
2. By Phone
Mor Furniture’s credit card payment phone number also varies by provider.
- Synchrony: 1 877 295 2080.
- TD Bank: 1 888 382 6665.
- American First Finance: 855 721 1188.
- Genesis Credit: 866 304 3280.
3. Payments by Mail
Mail is also a great way to pay your Mor Furniture credit card bill. The appropriate address will depend on your card provider.
- Synchrony: Synchrony Bank PO Box 960061 Orlando, FL 32896 0061.
- TD Bank: Department of Accounts, PO Box 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114.
- American First Finance: American First Finance, PO Box 565848, Dallas, TX 75356.
- Genesis Credit: Genesis FS Card Service, PO Box 84049, Columbus, GA 31908-4049.
Want to make sure your payment is available on time? You must submit the appropriate payment six business days before the invoice due date.
The due date is shown on the statement you receive each month.
4. At the stores
Unfortunately, there is no way to pay credit card bills in stores.
Steps to register your Mor Furniture credit card to log in
Before making any payments or transactions, it is important to complete the registration step. Do it as follows:
- The first step is to visit the Mor Furniture Card website.
- The home page will display a button labeled “Login.” Click it and follow the procedure.
- You must add a username and password in the corresponding boxes. This information will be used to access your profile from now on. It is important to complete the dialog box provided by the system.
- The last step is to click on the “Send” button. Immediately, you will be registered and enter your Mor Furniture Card profile.
I want to log in; what should I do?
With this procedure, you will log in quickly and securely.
- You first need to visit the Mor Furniture Card login page
- Enter your username and password information in the appropriate box.
- The next step is to press the “Login” button.
Once you have logged in, you will be able to make the following transactions:
- Pay your credit cards.
- Check your available balance.
- View account statements.
- Review old and recent transactions.
If you have forgotten your username and password, the system will give you the option to recover them in simple steps.
Register your Mor Furniture Credit Card Account
It’s time to register your credit card account. To make it much easier, follow this procedure.
- Go to the Mor Furniture Card login page. Now, you will need to click on “Sign In.”
- Click on the “Register Now” button. This option is available just below the login tab.
- Type in the last four digits of your credit card in the appropriate box.
- This is the time to enter the five digits corresponding to the zip code. Then press the Find Account button.
- The last step is to follow the system’s instructions to achieve a successful registration.
Activate your credit card
Doing so does not require so much effort. So to activate your Mor Furniture credit card, you should do the following:
- Go directly to the Mor Furniture Card website.
- Look for the “Activate My Card” link, which you will find right at the top of the login tab.
- The last step is to enter the last four digits of the credit card you wish to register.
Now that you have completed each procedure, you can make the payments you need with your Mor Furniture credit card. If you are an active customer of this store, you must order the product, register, and start using it. You will surely get the most out of it.