Your Bass Pro credit card guarantees secure and reliable payments for the best outdoor sporting goods purchased at Bass Pro Shops.
Today we will tell you how to make the corresponding payments using this financial product issued by Capital One.
We will also answer other doubts related to this credit card so you can use it more efficiently.
Here’s what you need to know about the Bass Pro Shops credit card
It is a financial product issued by Capital One. It used to be published by Bank of America.
It is a credit card that gives users great benefits. One of them is the interest rate of 2%, one of the lowest in the market.
This percentage may vary depending on the store where you make your purchases.
It also guarantees 2% cash back at stores like Bass pro Shops, Cenex, and Cabela’s since the card is free of annual fees.
If you are a Bass Pro credit card holder, you will benefit from CLUB points, depending on your loyalty to those products.
Bass Pro Shops credit card payment: How can I pay my bills?
You probably wonder how to pay your bill with your Bass Pro Shops credit card. Here are the most common ways:
It is a simple, fast, and secure way for users to set up monthly payments and to pay bills related to credit cards.
To log in to the web page and do the necessary procedures, you must register your credit card in the system.
2. Through a phone call
Call 1 800 227 4825 to make the corresponding payments with the help of an executive. The specialized online customer service will facilitate the price if you require assistance.
3. Use the mail
Mail is an important tool you can use to pay your bills. The Bass Pro Shops credit card payment address is Capital One, Attn: Payment Processing, PO Box 71083, Charlotte, NC 28272-1083.
Overnight payments can also be made using this mechanism. The remittance address will be Capital One, Attn: Payment Processing, 6125 Lakeview Rd, Suite 800, Charlotte, NC 28269.
It is important to write the account number on the check you wish to send. You will find it right on your bank statement.
If you want the payment to be received on time, send it five business days before the invoice due date.
4. Payments at stores
It is impossible to make your Bass Pro Shops credit card payments at any store.
How to register a Bass Pro credit card to log in?
Registration requires the completion of a few simple steps. Of course, to log in, you will have to be the owner of the account you want to register and follow these steps:
- Log in to the Capital One website.
- You must click the “Set up online access” button.
- Enter your last name, Social Security Number, or bank account number in the appropriate boxes. Finally, enter your date of birth. Through this information, the system will verify your credit card.
- In the next step, choose your username and password. The username must contain between 6 and 12 characters, while the password must contain between 8 and 32 characters. The code must consist of numbers, letters, and a special character.
- Finally, press the “Get Started” button.
Steps to log in
If you have completed the Bass pro Shops credit card registration, we will show you how to log in in simple steps.
- First of all, you need to access the Capital One login page, where you will be able to access your Bass Pro Shops credit card account.
- Type in the corresponding username and password boxes. Both were created in the previous registration stage.
- Click the “Login” button to enter the online account.
After logging in, you can do any of the following procedures.
- Make payments with your Bass Pro Shops credit card.
- Set up accounts and manage payments effectively.
- Update personal data stored in the system.
- Choose electronic invoicing.
- Consult available balance.
- Verify the available amounts in terms of credits.
- Verify the transactions made.
- View payments that have been scheduled, but also those that have been made.
Where to use the Bass Pro card?
Note that a Bass Pro credit card carries the Mastercard seal. For that same reason, it works perfectly in any establishment where Mastercard products are accepted.
With it, you can buy any product to enjoy the outdoors, obtaining great benefits such as an interest rate of up to 2%.
Advantages of Bass Pro Shops credit cards
You will get some advantages when you make your payments with a Bass pro Shops credit card.
- You will get the best offers: The beneficiaries will receive great benefits. Among the most important are promotions, exclusive gifts for its most loyal members, and events at major stores.
- Global services: Bass Pro Shops will offer emergency assistance, no matter where you are. You can report a lost credit card, cash advance, and emergency card replacements.
- Zero liability protection: The cardholder will not assume responsibility for unauthorized card charges.
- Identity theft protection: If you suspect your card has been targeted, you can report it. The bank will have specialists available to prevent any fraud situation.
- Price equality: This is one of the most outstanding benefits of the brand. If the customer locates the same product but is cheaper in another store near Bass Pro Shops, this retailer will match the price. The same will happen if the customer finds the same product in virtual stores.
In short, making payments through a Bass pro Shops credit card is easy and simple. But you can also access multiple advantages if you get this product.
If you don’t have one yet, you can apply for it right away and start enjoying great discounts.