The Home Shopping Network, better known by its acronym HSN, is a U.S. company that markets different types of products. In its stores, you can find everything from clothing to home appliances. Being a company with a wide variety of products allows different payments, including credit cards.
HNS has two credit cards: HNS store credit card and MasterCard credit card, both issued by Comenity Capital. These cards have no annual payments and allow you to shop in and out of the store with ample financing. If you have a new Home Shopping Network card and don’t know how to pay for it, here’s how to make an HSN credit card payment.
Create an account and HSN card login
From Comenity Capital’s digital platform, you have access to all your information: online purchases, history, and bill payments. You need to create an account and log in to access the digital processes. If this is the first time you use your card and don’t have a profile, we will show you how to do it.
Create an account
To create an account, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the HSN payment section by copying this link in your browser
- A window will open where you have the online option to pay both HSN and Mastercard.
- Click on the option of your choice
- Another window will open in the Comenity Capital platform
- Click on the “sign-in” button at the top right of the screen
- A box will appear to access the system, but as you do not have an account yet, you will click on “Need online Access? Register now”, located at the bottom of the page
- Complete the registration form by entering your credit card number, area code, ID, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Click “Find my account”
HSN card login
To log in, follow the same steps, but instead of going to the registration form, enter your username and password to access your online account. Follow these instructions to enter your profile:
- Step one: Log in to HSN from this link
- Step two: Select the type of card you use.
- Step Three: Click on “sign-in” on the Comenity Capital page
- Step Four: Add your username and password
- Step Five: Click on “sign-in” and access your account
Make an HSN credit card payment online
To make the online payment, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to the platform. If you do not know how to do it, follow the steps in the previous section.
- When inside the platform, go to the left bar and click on “pay online”
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Register your bank routing number, account number, and amount to pay
- Click on “pay”
For the transfer to be effective the same day, you must complete these steps before 8:00 pm on your due date; after that, you will discount the transaction to the next day.
HSN credit card payment phone number
Another immediate alternative is to contact the HSN credit card payment customer service. Although it is not a free call, it is a quick payment method if you do not have Internet for online payments. The number to call will depend on the credit card you have. See the following information to find out where to call:
- HSN Card Phone Number
- HSN MasterCard Phone Number
An automated customer service agent operates this process. The agent will indicate the steps you must follow, and you must be attentive to the instructions to complete the process.
HSN credit card payment address
Paying by correspondence is one of Comenity Capital’s alternatives with HNS. Although it is not the most attractive modality for consumers due to its lack of immediacy, you can make the payment this way. If you want to opt for this alternative, make the payment five to seven days before your cutoff date to avoid late fees.
Regardless of which of the two credit cards you use, send your payment to the following address:
- Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 659707
San Antonio, TX 78265
You must send a check or money order with your account number, routing number, and amount to be deducted. It is not necessary to send cash; I will remove it from the bank account listed on the document.
Where Can I Use My HSN Credit Card?
HSN has two types of cards. You can use it in different places depending on which one you have. The store credit card is designed to be used within HSN locations. Since it is a department store card, you cannot play at other sites except those authorized by the brand.
Whereas the HSN MasterCard credit card works like an ordinary credit card, you can pay inside the store and at any location where MasterCard is accepted. It can be billed in and out of the country. Some of the things you can do with it are:
- Pay at gas stations
- Buy airline tickets
- Pay for international travel
- Withdraw money from ATMs
- Shop at any store that accepts MasterCard
- Pay for online purchases
The card serves as a traditional card and has a wide range of benefits for customers. If you want to know what to do with this card in more detail, you can read our article by clicking here: Where Can I Use My HSN Credit Card?