Cox Cable, or Cox Communications, is a recognized American company capable of offering an efficient digital cable television service. It is also recognized for guaranteeing other services, such as home automation and telecommunications. It is considered the third-largest cable TV provider in North America and one of the most efficient telecommunications organizations.
It has hundreds of thousands of customers nationwide, but if you’ve just signed up, you’ll want to know how to pay your Cox Cable bills quickly and securely. Of course, you can pay through online services, phone calls, mail, and in person.
How to pay my Cox Cable Bill?
If you want to know the different ways to pay your Cox Cable bill, read to the end, and you’ll know the most effective way to pay your Cox Cable bill.
1. Pay your bill online
The first thing you should do is open an account on the Cox Cable website. This way, you’ll be able to make payments smoothly and hassle-free. But you’ll also see your payment histories and can sign up for paperless billing if you wish.
If you have already created your online account, you must log in using your username and password to access your profile. Now, choose the invoice you want to pay and finish the procedure following the steps established by the system.
2. Make a phone call
This is a feasible option, for which you must call 1-800-234-3993. You will be guided by an automated voice that will tell you how to pay your bill step-by-step.
To pay my cox cable bill by phone, please note that there is a $10.00 charge for assistance from the customer service representative. You will be assisted during the following hours:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Saturdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
3. Make payments by mail
You must add the account number on the check or money order to pay by mail. The payment must arrive on time, so it is recommended that you send it five business days before the due date of the invoice. You should also make sure the package arrives at the correct address, so here’s where to send it:
Cox Communications, Inc.
PO Box 78071
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8071.
4. Go to the store in person
The option to pay Cox Cable bills is available. All you have to do is choose the store closest to your residence or the one you prefer. But if you have doubts about its location, go to the official Cox.com website and find the exact address of the available retail stores.
You must add the zip code in the corresponding box. Then press the “map it” button. This will give you the address of the nearest stores.
5. Use your mobile device
To pay your Cable Cox bill much more simpler, use the Cox Mobile Connect application available for any operating system. This way, you will proceed on smartphones or mobile devices like tablets.
- First of all, log in to your account. Of course, you will have to log in with the help of your username and password.
- The next step is to click the “view/pay bill” button on Cox.com.
- Now, make the payment with your credit card.
If you are logged in to your profile, you can perform other functions, such as checking the status of recent payments. This will let you know if a particular payment has been recorded (or not) in your profile. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your online account, for which you will need to add a username and password.
- Once logged in, click the “view recent activity” button.
- The next step is to choose the “my account” option.
- You will see a new pop-up window on the screen. There you will be able to see pending payments and payments made.
How to view your Cox Cable bill?
To pay your cox cable bill online, you must first view your bill online. First of all, log in from your cell phone or mobile device. Then follow this step-by-step procedure.
- Go to the cox.com home page and click the sign in to my account button.
- Enter your username and password to formalize your login to the Cox Cable website.
- Click on the arrow that appears under the billing option. Once displayed, you will see each of the payment and billing options.
- Now, follow the next path to view my billing statements and billing period. Choose the appropriate date that you will see in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the button identified as view invoice details PDF. This will give you access to all the information available on your Cox Cable bill.
How long do you have to pay for your Cox bill?
Many people ask the same question. While it’s best to pay your bills before their due date to avoid unnecessary outages, the company does give you a grace period if, for some reason, you don’t pay on time.
Cox Cable offers up to five days of grace after the due date. But be aware of the billing dates on each of the services purchased. Services differ, whether they are lifelines or other services.
As you will see, making Cox Cable bill payments is quite easy. If you have just joined, it will be necessary to have useful information to perform the procedure successfully.