The NBA League Pass will offer us exclusive content of the game that is loved by so many and has so many followers, but it has an approximate cost of around $100 for the pass. If you want to learn how to cancel NBA League Pass, today, we will discover how to do it easily and from any platform.
Reasons to cancel our subscription
There are different reasons why we may want to cancel our NBA League Pass subscription. Among the main ones that we will have to make this decision will be:
- We do not see it enough.
- The $100 price is too high to continue paying it.
- We are not satisfied with the product.
- We just wanted to see a specific game.
- We just don’t want it anymore.
There are various reasons why we might choose to cancel our subscription, but to do so properly, we will need to know the process. We will be able to make the cancellation easily both from the web and the mobile application, and today we will see all the ways you can get rid of this subscription.
Steps to cancel an NBA League Pass subscription
Canceling our subscription does not have to be something difficult, especially because it is a process that will be very simple to perform regardless of the platform. To do this, let’s get to know the steps to follow on all platforms:
To do the process through the website, we can follow the cancellation steps or send a ticket to the support team. To do this, we will have to follow these steps:
- Open our web browser, visit the official NBA website, and log in to our account.
- Click on our avatar in the upper right corner.
- Then click on My NBA Account.
- In the Manage Account section, look for the My NBA Subscription option.
- We continue by clicking next to the League Pass subscription under Manage Subscription.
- Select the Cancel Subscription option.
- We will be asked to select why we want to cancel our account, and finally, we will have to click on Confirm cancellation.
These steps may not always work, so we need to contact customer support to resolve this situation. In this case, we will have to enter the Contact Us section or Send a request.
In both cases, we will have to select the Cancel Subscription option, and we will have to give a reason why we want to make the cancellation. Once we fill in the corresponding data requested, we will only need to click on Send to start processing our cancellation, which may take a few days to be completed.
We will also be able to cancel our NBA League Pass subscription from our mobile device, which will be enough to follow some simple steps:
- Go to the Play Store.
- Select the icon located at the top left.
- In the menu that appears, we will have to select Subscriptions.
- It will show us the list of active subscriptions, and we will have to select NBA.
- Finally, it will be enough to follow the indications displayed on the screen to perform the cancellation process.
- We will have to enter the Apple system’s iTunes or the App Store.
- There we select the Settings icon on the screen and choose our name.
- We look for the Media & Purchases option.
- Next, we will select View Account.
- Then tap on Subscriptions.
- Under Active, we will select the NBA subscription.
- Finally, we will need to select Cancel Subscription, and our NBA League Pass subscription will be canceled.
What happens when we cancel our subscription?
Once we have canceled our subscription, we will have full control of our account, and the NBA will not charge us for the subscription when the billing period arrives. It is provided that the cancellation has been successful and no issues have arisen.
If we have an active subscription that we have already paid for, it will continue to be available until the end date. Once the subscription ends, we will not be charged again, and it will not be renewed automatically, so we will not have to worry about being charged again for this service.