School Leaver Programme new
- Salary: Paid in-line with the living wage.
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: Less than 1 year
- Entry Requirements: GCSEs, A Levels
- Qualification Gained: N/A
- Show Hide locations
What is this work experience?
This hands-on work experience provides you with the chance to assess whether a career in property might be for you. Not only will you gain valuable work experience which will help you to bolster your CV, but it could help you in obtaining future work experience or in applying for a place in further studies.
Will I be paid?
Yes, you will be paid in-line with the living wage.
Further details about the opportunity
Who is it open to: Students from a non-selective state school aged 16-18.
Where do we have opportunities: In our London, Bristol, Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham offices
When would the work experience take place: school/college holidays in 2019.
Sound like an opportunity for you? Send us an email at Graduate@eu.jll.com detailing:
- Your name
- Confirming your age
- The name of the school/college that you are currently studying at
- In up to 250 words, why you are interested in undertaking this work experience, and what you know about careers in property
- When you are available for work experience (I.e. summer, half term, Christmas holidays)