Many people who like aesthetics enjoy doing many things to their physique to make themselves look more beautiful and presentable. Hair extensions have become very popular because long hair is attractive to many.
However, some may find it difficult to grow their hair; others may have cancer or had their hair cut and didn’t like how it looked. But it is indeed possible to buy hair extensions from companies with different payment plans.
Hair companies with payment plans
Natural hair extensions are usually expensive, so many companies have decided to offer different payment plans to make it easier for their customers to buy hair extensions. Some of the companies include:
First, we find Luxy Hair, which offers its customers’ payment plans for its products, including hair extensions. However, certain requirements must be met to be eligible for it.
If you qualify, you will be able to pay for your purchase in 2 months by making four payments every two weeks in equal installments. But, currently, to make your purchase, you will have to pay 25% of it, so there are three payments with the remaining 75%.
In addition, they have a form of automated payments, so you will not have to worry about forgetting to make payments. You will only be notified at your email address when payments are due.
Another viable option for purchasing your hair extensions is Unice. This is one of the companies that accept Afterpay, Affirm, Sezzle, Klarna, Zip Pay, and Quadpay as payment methods, so you have many options to choose from as a payment plan.
You can get all kinds of extensions, such as Indian, Brazilian, and Malaysian virgin Remi hair, in easy installments. You can also opt for wigs with different hairstyles or cuts, such as wigs with tails and V-cuts, among others.
Each of the payment plans offers its benefits and ways of payment. Some can be paid biweekly, others monthly. Some have no interest, but the payment time is shorter, while others have interest, but you have more time to cover the expense.
In our list, we also have the company Perfect Looks, which also offers different payment plans for its clients. Some of them allow you to buy extensions without a down payment and with a zero interest rate.
Among the buy now pay later payment methods it accepts are Sezzle, Shop Pay, Splitit, Affirm, and Afterpay.
Zala Hair is also a company that allows you to buy hair extensions without having to cover the amount in full at the time. This company works only with Afterpay, and for customers to use it, they must meet certain requirements.
Among the requirements is that the person must be of legal age, be a resident or live in the United States, and have a credit or debit card. Once you’ve verified can use Afterpay, you can buy the extensions you want at Zala Hair by paying in easy installments.
How do most hair extension companies’ payment plans work?
The plans can vary from option to option, but each has its own benefits. With AfterPay, you can make interest-free payments every 15 days for eight weeks. You don’t have to worry about additional fees, there is no minimum spend, and they have automated payment.
In the case of Affirm, you can opt for monthly or biweekly payments. You don’t have to worry about interest fees for bi-weekly payments, but you will have to cover it in 2 months. You can pay monthly payments in 6 or 12 months, with an interest rate of 15% APR.
As for Sezzle, it’s one of the simplest options as it allows you to split your purchase into four interest-free installments, to be paid in 6 weeks. You won’t have to worry about affecting your credit score in case of late payments.
Lastly, we have Splitit, which is accepted only by Perfect Looks. With this option, you can split payments into convenient installments on your card (MasterCard or Visa), so payments will also be automated. In addition, to use it, you don’t need to verify your credit.