Know how to transfer money between DasherDirect and different bank accounts, but how to transfer DoorDash money to bank?
Having a DasherDirect account is a fantastic way to use your DoorDash earnings immediately. Here, we have compiled a guide on transferring money from your DasherDirect to your bank account.
What is DasherDirect?
Dasher Direct is a prepaid bank card offered by the online food ordering company DoorDash to its delivery partners, referred to as ‘Dashers.’
The service is a collaboration between DoorDash, Visa, and Payfare, allowing Dashers to access their earnings immediately without the hassle of cashing out and transferring to bank accounts.
Signing up is very straightforward; you can apply for one via the DoorDash app. All you need to provide is your name, address, social security number, and a copy of your driver’s license.
Once approved, you can access your DasherDirect account via the DasherDirect application, which you can download via the Apple App Store and Google Play. DasherDirect is powered by Payfare, a digital banking app.
Users have commented on how easy it is to use the application. The process of applying and being approved usually takes around 3 business days.
You will have the option to use your money in your DasherDirect account via both a physical card and a virtual one. The Dasher Direct Virtual Card allows you to access your funds even when your physical card hasn’t arrived yet.
Once you receive your physical card, you can activate it via the DasherDirect app.
But why have a DasherDirect account in the first place instead of using your regular bank account to receive your earnings?
How to transfer money from Dasher Direct to bank account instantly
If you wondered “Can I transfer money from my Dash card to my bank account?” the answer is Yes. You can transfer money from your Dasher Direct card to your bank account. Dasher Direct offers the option to transfer funds to your bank account quickly and conveniently.
- To transfer money from your Dasher Direct card to your bank account, ensure a bank account is linked to your card. You can do this by logging in to your Dasher Direct account and following the steps to link your bank account.
- Once you have linked your bank account, you can transfer money from your Dasher Direct card to your bank account. Select the transfer funds option in your Dasher Direct account and follow the instructions to complete the transfer.
- Review Dasher Direct’s terms and conditions for more information on applicable fees, as it is essential to note that specific costs may be associated with transferring money from your Dasher Direct card to your bank account.
- Once you have completed the transfer, the money will be deposited into your bank account within a specific timeframe, usually within a few business days. Be sure to check the transfer processing times in your Dasher Direct account.
The benefits of a DasherDirect account
A DasherDirect prepaid bank card has many perks, making it an attractive alternative to transferring your money to a bank account.
For a start, you can access your earnings instantly at no added costs. Without a DasherDirect account, you must wait a few days before transferring the money to your bank account. This allows you to spend the money you earned immediately after your shift.
It is essential to remember that DasherDirect has a daily cap of $1000 for its pay-outs. You will have access to your remaining funds the following day if you earn more than that amount.
Dashers also get a 2% discount on gas if they buy it with their DasherDirect card—this is excellent news for delivery partners who usually use motor vehicles to do their shifts. In the long term, having a DahserDirect account will pay off and help Dashers save money.
The DasherDirect app functions like any other banking app. You can see the purchases you have made and can also transfer money to friends and family. It even shows the location of accessible ATMs that do not have withdrawal fees.
As it is not technically a bank account, you do not have to have a minimum balance held on your card.
Just like any other similar service, it is essential to bear in mind a couple of fees. For example, there is a 3% foreign transaction fee, and you will be charged $2.50 after 12 months of inactivity.
However, if you have accumulated a lot of money on your DasherDirect, you may wish to transfer your earnings to your personal bank account. This is how you do it:
Moving money to your bank account
If you were wondering hoIt is straightforward to move money from your Dasher Direct to your bank account by following these simple steps:
- When on the Dasher Direct main menu, click “More.”
- On the following screen, click on “Move Money”.
- On the next page, you must select “Send money to someone.” Here, you can enter your bank account details or anyone else you would like to transfer the money to.
DasherDirect offers several benefits to its users, and transferring money from it to other bank accounts has never been easier.
How long does it take to transfer money from Dasher Direct to bank account?
If you are looking for a Dasher direct transfer to bank , and after knowing whether can you transfer money from Dasher direct to bank account , and how to transfer Dasher direct money to bank account, it is essential to consider how long this process may take. The time it takes to transfer money from Dasher Direct to your bank account can vary depending on several factors.
Generally, the average time to transfer money from Dasher Direct to a bank account is 1-3 business days. However, this time may be extended if there are delays or problems with the transfer system or another problem with how to transfer money from DoorDash.