The Toledo Firefighters was founded in 1940 with an eye to the future and a desire to establish a secure financial environment for co-workers and their families. This has now evolved into the Toledo firefighters credit union, which offers different services for everyone.
This organization has grown over time to become an organization dedicated to offering financial security for those who provide safety and security for the citizens of Toledo.
Toledo Firefighters Credit Union
This is a professional organization that offers multiple financial services and different products. Also known as the TFFFCU, it is prepared to be a financial institution for credit union members.
Among the different services offered by this entity will be:
This option is offered with a shared account and deposit accounts designed for savings and checking. We will always have the possibility of managing the money, and they will give us multiple options that we must consider.
These accounts are called share accounts because when we deposit money into these accounts, we own a part of the credit union. The credit union members will be the only shareholders, so all the benefits will go back to the members, with higher rates on savings accounts, lower rates on loans and more time available for staff to provide better service. In addition, they have different products available so that we can choose the most convenient ones.
Credit unions are non-profit organizations; in this case, they offer different types of loans to their clients. Among the loans they offer will be:
- Car loans: They offer loans for both new and used cars. In any case, they offer quite low rates, as low as 3.45% for financing.
- Home equity loans: For those who wish to have a new home, this credit union offers the possibility of applying for home equity loans. These loans have very low rates, making them a good choice when applying for them.
- Credit cards: they offer the possibility of having a Visa Platinum card at a low cost, which will adapt to all our needs. This card has an APR of only 7.99% and a grace period of 25 days on all purchases. In addition, it is a card accepted worldwide without any inconvenience.
If we want to know all the rates for the services offered by the Toledo Firefighters Credit Union, we can check their web page to get the updated data. There we will find the dividend rates, loan rates, and fees for different charges.
The TFFFCU makes all its customers’ different calculators available so that we can accurately calculate our dividends and loans. We will have to access the Calculators section to access these calculators on the official website.
There, we will be able to find calculators for mortgage loans, car loans, credit cards, and savings accounts. This way, we will be able to have all the updated data with the interest rates that are in effect at the time of applying for any product with the credit union.
How to use Online Banking?
To use the online banking service, we will have to create our account on the platform, and we will have to make sure to follow the instructions below:
- Logon ID: we must keep in mind that our Logon ID must be at least six digits, and if it is fewer digits, we will have to complete it with zeros to make it six digits. For example, if our member number is 1234, we will have to enter in the Logon ID field 001234.
- Security Code: this is the field for our password, and we will have to enter the word security with the last four digits of the account owner’s SSN.
Once we enter the platform, we will be asked to change our Logon ID and security code to have the needed customized data. To access the platform, we will have to look at the top of the web page CU from Home.
If we have not completed our registration process previously, the first thing we will have to do is to select the Enroll Now option. This way, we can manage all the products we have contracted with the cooperative from a single place without any limitations.
If we need help with any credit union process, we will have to call (419) 474-7200 to solve any problem using the web page.