Pure Flix is a production and distribution company whose forte is in creating Christian movies and currently has more than 250,000 subscribers. However, if we do not want to continue paying for the service, we will have to know how to cancel Pure Flix and thus stop accessing the platform.
We can cancel this service easily, so we will avoid continuing to pay, especially if we have already seen everything it offers.
Methods to cancel Pure Flix
The Pure Flix cancellation process cannot be done by email, phone, letter or in person. One option is to stop paying the subscription, and when an attempt is made to charge, our subscription will be frozen. However, if we want to cancel the service, we must do it from the company’s website. To do this, we have two options:
Cancel from our PC
From our computer, we will have to follow these steps:
- Visit the official Pure Flix website.
- Log in to our account.
- Hover over the silhouette icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select My Account from the drop-down menu.
- Look for the Membership option and click on it.
- At this point, we will have to scroll down and click on Cancel my membership.
Cancel from our cell phone
It is also possible to cancel from our mobile device, but not from the application. We will have to use the web browser on our device and follow these steps:
- Access our Pure Flix account from the mobile browser.
- Tap on the three lines in the upper left corner of the screen.
- There we press the silhouette icon.
- We choose the option My Account and then General.
- Then select Membership.
- Click on the Cancel my membership option, and the process is complete.
Is the Pure Flix subscription renewed every month?
Whether we have a monthly or annual plan, our Pure Flix membership will automatically renew every month. If we do not cancel the service before the start of the billing cycle, our card will be charged the price of the service.
If we request the 7-day free trial, we will have to choose between a monthly or annual pricing plan and enter our credit card information. Once the free trial expires, if we do not cancel, we will continue to be automatically charged for the subscription plan.
A good option is to use a virtual or prepaid credit card to apply for the free trial. This way, we will not have to worry about being charged the price of the service, and the service will be cancelled when we cannot be charged. However, remember to choose a card on which we can withdraw the money once we request our free trial or with which we can set a card expiration of fewer than seven days.
Problems that can arise when cancelling our subscription
Two problems can be common when cancelling the Pure Flix service, which will be:
- No cancellation button: If we do not find the button to cancel our membership in our account settings, it may be because our current account is cancelled or inactive. To solve this problem, the best thing to do is reset our password, although if the membership is already cancelled, the button will not appear.
- Subscription from a Roku device: If subscribing from a Roku device, the process of cancelling our account must be done from the device. Sometimes, problems may occur if we try to do it from the website.
What happens if the Pure Flix subscription is cancelled in the middle of the month?
Pure Flix does not offer a proration of the days of the month when the service is cancelled. For this reason, the service will last until the end of the current billing period, and the same will apply to the free trial; it will remain active until the next billing period.
We will not be able to access any refund for cancellations in the middle of the month, so it is always best to cancel when the billing period is approaching.
Is there any way to suspend my subscription for a while?
There is no way to pause or suspend our subscription for a while once we have already paid the monthly fee. We will always have the service until the end of the billing period, and we will not have the possibility to request a refund even if we do not use the subscription.
For this reason, the most advisable thing will be that if we pay for the service, we use it until the cut-off date. Because this way we will not have problems with our payments and will not waste our money.