Does Taco Bell accept Apple Pay? The answer is a resounding yes, so taco and burrito lovers in the United States will be able to pay the establishment through this virtual wallet with a presence in more than 120 million affiliates worldwide.
Taco Bell is one of the most famous fast-food restaurants, for those who are not yet aware of it. It has 60 years of service and 7 thousand establishments in America.
Now, they have focused their efforts on making payment easier for more than 2 million customers. So if for some reason, you forget your wallet at home, you will be able to complete the purchase through the Apple Pay platform, which we will talk about next.
How can I use Apple Pay at Taco Bell?
The inclusion of Apple Pay as a payment method at Taco Bell began in 2019. Over the last few years (2020, 2021, and 2022), they have managed to expand quickly and securely.
But to get this app up and running, the first thing you need to do is download it and set it up on your iPhone or iPad. Here we will tell you how to do it without major setbacks:
- Did you download the app on your smartphone? Now you will have to open the platform on your mobile device. Go directly to the “Settings” option.
- The next step is to select the “Wallet and Apple Pay” button.
- You will have to select the “Add Card” alternative and click the “Continue” button.
- Choose the payment types you want for your application.
- At this point, you will have to add the details of the debit or credit card you wish to register for payments. You can do this manually or hold the smartphone on the screen machine.
- Finally, it is important to accept each of the conditions and terms established by Apple.
If you have completed the procedure, you will be able to make payments at any of the 7,000 Taco Bell restaurants available in the United States.
The most frequently asked questions about Taco Bell payments through Apple Pay
In addition to revealing whether Taco Bell accepts Apple Pay, we want to answer other questions that have generated concern among our readers.
1. How to pay via iPhone?
It’s pretty simple, as long as you follow each of the steps in the following procedure.
- Unlock your smartphone by entering the access PIN, fingerprint, or facial recognition.
- Now, place the cell phone near the credit or debit card terminal without making contact.
- If the payment has been completed, you will hear a ping sound on your mobile device. On the code reader screen, you will see the green checkmark.
2. Can I use my watch to pay at Taco Bell?
As long as you have Apple Pay installed, you will be able to make payments seamlessly through this online wallet. To complete the process, follow the instructions:
- The first thing you must do is unlock the smartwatch.
- Place the device very close to the reader, avoiding contact.
- The ping sound of the watch will indicate that both devices have established contact.
- The payment has been processed when the reader shows the respective green checkmark.
3. Apple Pay on tacobell.com: Is it possible?
Many people also ask if Apple Pay is available for online payments from the Taco Bell app. The answer is a resounding yes, making it even easier for its users to make transactions.
But it is not the only payment method. To be better informed, you should know that they also accept other forms of payment such as credit cards, Paypal, and gift cards.
4. Does Taco Bell have Apple Pay at Drive-Thru?
If you are in a hurry or prefer self-service restaurants to buy delicious tacos, burritos, or quesadillas, you can choose the Drive-Thru option.
Of course, this alternative accepts Apple Pay as a form of payment. It’s a very simple way to get that food you want and enjoy it quickly.
Benefits of using Apple Pay
The benefits of using this digital wallet are enormous. Here are the most important ones:
1. It is much faster
Apple Pay is a platform that has achieved worldwide success. One of the reasons it has gained a reputation in establishments such as Taco Bell is precisely the speed and simplicity with which you make payments. It is much faster than debit or credit cards since you will not have to press buttons to complete the procedure.
The moment you make a payment through Apple Pay, the system will give you a unique transaction code. For this same reason, the number of your affiliated card will not be registered in the system.
All you have to do is access the application, place the device in the card reader, and that’s it. You won’t have to search in your wallet, find the right card, and press buttons to make the purchase effective.
4. Enhanced experience
Apple Pay is a payment wallet with multiple advantages. It is quite simple to use, plus it keeps users’ personal information safe. Thanks to all of this, it creates a great experience between users and establishments.
5. It does not charge any fees
Best of all, you can make as many transactions as you want during the day. Apple Pay will not charge any fees for the procedures performed. For this very reason, it has gained a positive reputation in the market, especially where Taco Bell operates.
Many people have wondered if Taco Bell would accept Apple Pay. The answer is yes, so if you feel like enjoying a delicious burrito or quesadilla, you can use this application to make your payments quickly and easily.