West Elm is a retailer of modern furniture and attractive home décor. Founded in 2002, its products are currently sold outside the United States and domestically through the Clinton Global Initiative investments. In the company’s extensive catalog, you can find furniture, bedding, decorative products, kitchen items, windows, kitchens, dining rooms, mirrors, and indoor and outdoor gardening products.
It is a complete store to redecorate your home and, therefore, has a credit card for its customers to buy with long-term financing. The company rewards customer loyalty with the West Elm Credit Card and the West Elm Store Card. If you have either of these two and want to know where I can use my West Elm credit card or my Store card, here’s a summary below.
Can you use your West Elm credit card at other stores?
West Elm cards have many benefits in addition to financing for home remodeling. They are comprehensive and have consumer benefits and rewards. If you have the West Elm credit card, you can use it anywhere. Visa is accepted – almost anywhere. It is valid inside and outside the United States and has a 0% foreign fee. This is one of the reasons to use it for international travel.
If you have a West Elm store card, the answer is different because, with this card, you only have access to payments at West Elm stores. You can also pay at sister brands at physical locations or shop online. The sister stores are:
- Williams Sonoma
- Williams Sonoma Home
- Pottery Barn, including the Kids and teens departments
- Mark & Graham
If you have one of these cards, you already know how to use them. But, if you’re thinking about applying for one, you also have the information you need to determine which one is right for you.
West Elm Key Rewards credit card
The Key Rewards is West Elm’s new credit card. As previously mentioned, you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted and earn a host of exclusive rewards from all seven brands. The card has a 0% annual fee and many more benefits.
Benefits of the Key Rewards credit card
Some of the most important benefits of owning the card are:
- All affiliates get 5% back as rewards for purchases online and at any seven sister stores
- Twelve months of promotional financing for purchases of $750 or more
- Enjoys 4% cashback when shopping at supermarkets and restaurants. Excludes fast food payments
- 1% cashback on costs at any other store or additional merchants
The card offers many attractive rewards for cardholders to live up to its name. These are the ones available for the card:
- Welcome bonus: The first 30 days you use the credit card, earn 10% of your total purchase at any seven brands.
- Birthday Reward: Receive a $25 bonus each day of your birthday when you use the card
- Free Standard Shipping: Receive free shipping when you purchase a Williams Sonoma
How to apply for a credit card?
If you don’t already have a West Elm credit card, you can apply for one on the company’s website. Follow these steps to apply for one:
- Go to the website and select “Key Rewards Credit Card.”
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Enter your personal information: first name, last name, Social Security Number (SSN), date of birth, and ID number
- Fill in your contact information: home address, city, state, zip code, email, and phone number
- Enter your financial information: employment information, annual income, and earnings
- Add a user to your account
- Click on the checkbox for paperless communications and statements