It’s no secret that Walmart is one of the largest chain stores in the United States and has hundreds of locations across the country. Not only do they sell many products, but they also do eye exams. And if that’s not enough, they offer vehicle maintenance services and inspections. In fact, many customers say that car inspections at Walmart are ideal, as well as buying batteries at the store.
Now, services at Walmart also include oil change that is performed by trained and experienced technicians using high-quality tools and equipment. They offer a variety of oil change options, including conventional, synthetic and high mileage, to meet the needs of different types of vehicles.
Find out what is the cost of an oil change at Walmart here
The cost of an oil change at Walmart can vary depending on the store location and the type of service you choose.
|Type of oil
|High mileage oil $42.88
In general, the cost of the basic service (team of mechanics) starts at $24.88. This basic oil change service includes an oil and oil filter change, as well as a quick check of fluid levels and tire pressure. In addition, Walmart offers different oil options, including conventional at $34.88, synthetic at $46.88, semi-synthetic at $42.88 as well as high mileage.
It is important to note that the cost of an oil change can vary depending on the type of vehicle you have. Larger vehicles or vehicles that require a specific type of oil may cost more for an oil change. Furthermore, if you need other maintenance services, such as a tire rotation or air filter change, the total cost of service will increase.
What Type Of Oil Change Services Does Walmart Provide?
Walmart offers a variety of oil change services to meet the needs of different types of vehicles and driving conditions. Some of the most common oil change services Walmart offers include:
- Standard oil change: this is the basic oil change service that involves draining the old oil, replacing the oil filter and refilling the engine with new oil of the proper viscosity and type
- High mileage oil change: This service is designed for vehicles with more than 75,000 miles on the odometer. It includes a special blend of high-mileage oil that is specially formulated to help reduce engine wear
- Synthetic oil change: This service involves the use of synthetic oil, which is a high-performance lubricant that provides better protection and performance than conventional oil. Synthetic oil is ideal for high performance vehicles
- Semi-synthetic oil change: The semi-synthetic oil change process at Walmart is similar to the conventional oil change process. The technician drains the old oil from the engine, replaces the oil filter and then adds a semi-synthetic oil blend to the engine
- Pit Crew: Pit Crew technicians are trained and certified to perform oil changes quickly and efficiently. The oil change process with Walmart’s Pit Crew is similar to a standard oil change service
Why choose Walmart for your oil change?
Walmart offers several benefits for oil changes, including competitive pricing, a wide variety of services and a customer satisfaction guarantee. Plus, another plus is that when you decide Walmart for your oil change, many stores offer walk-in services. This means you can take your vehicle in for service at any time that is convenient for you, without having to schedule an appointment in advance.
They offer a customer satisfaction guarantee on their oil change services. This means that if you are not satisfied with the service, you can return to the store and Walmart will correct any problems at no additional cost. This gives you peace of mind and the assurance that you are getting quality service backed by Walmart’s customer satisfaction guarantee.
Recycled Oil Supports the Environment
Recycling used oil at Walmart is a standard company practice and is part of its commitment to sustainability and environmental stewardship. When you bring your vehicle in for oil change service at a Walmart store, used oil is collected and temporarily stored in special, secure containers within the store.
The used oil is carefully collected and transported to a specialized recycling facility for processing. At this facility, the used oil undergoes a refining process in which contaminants are removed and it is converted into a high-quality base oil that can be used to manufacture new lubricants.
The used oil recycling process helps reduce the amount of oil that is discarded in nature and prevents contamination of the environment.
“Auto Care Center Services.” Walmart, https://www.walmart.com/cp/auto-care-center-services/2686220?povid=globalnav_services_servicesmenu_acc_autoservices_servicespricing.
Komoll, Jennifer. “How Much Is An Oil Change At Walmart? (2024 Updated).” The Cold Wire, https://www.thecoldwire.com/how-much-is-an-oil-change-at-walmart/.
“Recycle Used Motor Oil At Walmart: Drop Off Fees & Process.” SweepStakesbible, https://www.sweepstakesbible.com/blog/knowledge/recycle-used-motor-oil-at-walmart-drop-off-fees-process/.
“Walmart Oil Change Prices & Fees 2024 | Pit Crew, Synthetic, High Mileage.” Compare Car Service Cost And Get The Best Prices With Coupons, https://carserviceland.com/walmart-oil-change-prices/.