Sears is a chain of department stores owned by Sears Holdings. Here you can find appliances, clothing, home décor, tools and furniture. Having a wide variety of items for sale, the company offers a credit card to give the most loyal consumers financed payment methods.
The U.S. department store has two credit cards issued by CitiBank on its registry: the Sears credit card and a Shop Your Way Mastercard. Both give away rewards and up to 5% discounts on purchases. You can also opt for 12 months of interest-free financing for purchases over $299.
If you have one of these two cards and wonder how I log in to my Citibank credit card, we will answer your questions.
How do I log in to my Citibank credit card?
CitiBank credit cards usually have extensive benefits in terms of rewards and discounts. To enjoy these benefits, you need to maintain your outstanding debts. The bank offers three ways to pay off your card to choose which one is best for you.
If you are new to the community and still don’t know how to pay your cards, these are the four alternatives available:
- Online payment
- Pay by phone
- Payment by mail
- Pay in person
Can I pay my Sears credit card bill online?
Yes, it’s the most widely used payment method because of its ease, speed and efficiency. The process is simple and immediate, and you can do it from any Internet-enabled device, anywhere.
Activate your account online
You need to have an account with a username and password on the CitiBank platform to do the online process. Only account holders can create these accounts and log in to online banking. If you do not yet have this access, follow these instructions to make it:
- Step One: Go to the CitiBank credit card login page. You can also paste this link into your browser of choice
- Step two: Add your credit card number to the box. Click on the “I don’t have my credit card handy” button if you do not have your card
- Step Three: Complete all the fields required for registration
- Step Four: Click on “send code” to receive a verification code via text message or phone call
- Step Five: Upon receiving the code, complete other details and confirm the registration process
- Step six: You will receive a password and username that you must register for the first time to activate the credit card
Steps to make the payment
With your CitiBank online account, you must follow these steps to make your payment online:
- Step one: Access the page and enter your username and password. You can go directly by adding this link to your browser of choice https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=SEARS#timeout
- Step two: Go to the “Payments” section and then to the “My Payments” segment
- Step three: Enter the amount to be paid in the corresponding boxes. This amount must be equal to or greater than the limited amount
- Step Four: Transfer the money
If you think you may forget to do this process every month, we recommend opting for the “schedule automatic payments” option. With this form, we will deduct the minimum monthly amount every month. This is an alternative so that you don’t fall behind on your payment and avoid late interest.
Can I pay my Sears bill by phone?
You can also pay your card bill from a phone call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The ring is free and will connect you to the Sears credit card customer service department. The number to call varies depending on the type of card you have:
- Sears Store Credit Card: 800-917-7700
- MasterCard Credit Card: 800-669-8488
This process is done from an automated phone system; you can request to speak to an actual operator if you need assistance.
Pay by mail
Paying your credit card by mail is not the most attractive alternative for customers, but it is one of the methods provided by the bank. If you want to opt for this method, you need a Sears credit card payment address.
With a payment coupon and a check or money order to any of the addresses:
- Usual payment address
P.O. Box 9001055
Louisville, KY 40290-1055
If you wish to make an express payment, the shipping address must be as follows:
- Expedited Payment Address
Sears Payment Center/Overnight
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, STE 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Where to pay Sears credit card bill in person?
Although not the most common, it is also possible to pay your credit card bill in person. In this case, all you need to do is go to the Sears or Kmart location nearest you with your credit card and cash.
You must go to the cash register and tell the cashier your credit card payment request. Complete the process by following the requested steps, and you’re done.