The answer is yes for those wondering if Liberty Mutual offers renters insurance. It guarantees its customers a wide range of options to be 100% protected against any unexpected event compromising their financial stability and peace of mind.
A renters insurance policy from Liberty Mutual guarantees services such as full or partial protection of the client’s personal property whenever there is a situation of damage or loss. But it also offers private liability insurance and loss of use coverage.
Additionally, it offers additional benefits such as property protection in case of earthquakes, insurance for jewelry and valuables, and replacement cost coverage for any item belonging to them.
Advantages and disadvantages of Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance
Now that you know that renters insurance through Liberty Mutual is possible, you should know the advantages and disadvantages of this service.
- Liberty Mutual will allow customers to choose between two personal property coverage options. These are ACV and RCV. They will choose the one that best suits your needs and requirements.
- This company has more than 100 years in the market offering the best insurance services. One of them is the one that guarantees protection for hundreds of renters in the United States.
- It has an effective customer service system. This service is operative during weekends. This way, you can solve any doubt or inconvenience, regardless of the time.
- Personal property coverage has a value of up to $25,000.
- Many users have expressed difficulty in finding the risks that can be covered by the company and the customer service numbers on the website.
What is the value of this insurance?
The most basic plan is worth $5 per month. But if you are looking for a little more extensive coverage, it is best to request a quote to find the right amount.
Liberty Mutual’s website offers a useful tool that will allow anyone interested in their services to carry out a quote adjusted to the current needs and requirements.
To complete the quote, you must include accurate information such as name, current room address, number of pets, date of birth, education, length of tenancy, and employment status.
Liberty Mutual renters insurance covers risks caused by lightning, severe storms, vandalism, fire, theft, and water damage but not caused by flooding.
Types of discounts
You can get these five types of discounts as a Liberty Mutual customer.
- No-claims” discounts: Any tenant who has not filed any claim in the previous five years is eligible for this discount.
- Multi-policy discount: It is possible to receive discounts if the customer can combine renters insurance with auto and life insurance.
- Early Buyer Discount: An early buyer discount is available when a Liberty Mutual renters policy is purchased before the previous policy’s expiration date.
- Online Purchase Discount: If you purchase a policy online, you will most likely qualify for an online discount.
- Preferred payment discount: If you are a renter and need life insurance through Liberty Mutual, you can get it and join the automatic payment service. If so, you save time and money, thanks to the discounts.
What are the areas covered by Liberty Mutual?
Before taking out any insurance policy, it is important to know the areas of action of this renters insurance company.
1. Personal Property
Personal property insurance allows customers to replace belongings damaged by a covered event. If you choose this alternative, you must select between Actual Cash Value (ACV) and Replacement Cash Value (RCV). According to the quotes, the average value for this type of insurance is $25,000.
2. Loss of Use
It is indispensable for those who have had to live in a different place when the rented property suffers damages due to floods or fires. If this policy is purchased, the company will pay all maintenance expenses until the problem is solved. This policy has a cost of US$5,000.
3. Third-party medical payments
This policy has also gained a positive reputation because it covers injuries that the visitor may suffer in case of accidents. For medical and hospital expenses, you will get coverage of US$1,000.
You can get your Liberty Mutual renters insurance quickly and easily. First, you will have to get very good advice on the subject, and the best way to do it is by calling 855-914-8626. This way, an agent specialized in the issue will inform you of everything concerning this company and its services.