School Leaver Programme new
Trainee IT Support Analyst (School Leaver)
- Salary: £18,000-£22,000
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: 2 Years
- Entry Requirements: Minimum 5 GCSE's, A Level's
- Qualification Gained: Vocational Qualification
- Show Hide locations
Working on the IT Service Support team, the successful applicant will be trained in providing technical support and assistance on the CREST Settlement System.The training will last for 24 months and consist of agreed rotations within the software delivery cycle i.e. to build the required skills to support the IT System. (Development, Test, Support, Requirements)
· Resolve service desk incidents and fulfil requests.
· Manage the prioritisation of service desk incidents and requests.
· Provides Service desk and desk-side support
· Monitor the service desk for new cases during office hours and assist with answering service desk phone calls
· Take ownership and manage issues to resolution.
· Perform allocated departmental admin duties.
· Update the IT management databases and documents.
· Respond to system failures.
· Procure IT services, hardware and software as required.
· Create and maintain procedures for new and existing processes.
How to Apply:
Interested? To find out more visit our website and to apply, please send your CV to Arta.Llabjani@EUROCLEAR.COM
Link to Euroclear.com:
Your CV should be accompanied with a covering letter outlining the following:
- What interests you about the Graduate role you have applied for?
- What skills /experience do you have that makes you suitable for the position?