- Salary: £16,500
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Length of Programme: 2 Years
- Entry Requirements: N/A, N/A
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a truly prestigious corporate law firm, working towards an industry recognised AAT qualification.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work within a busy payroll department. The primary function of the role is to work with the Payroll team in processing Pinsent Masons UK & international payrolls.
We are looking to recruit two apprentices to work within Pinsent Masons' Payroll team. You will report to the Global Payroll Manager and assist with the collating, administering and processing of Payroll. The role requires someone with a strong analytical ability and the drive to help move the business forward.
As an apprentice, you will be required to assist with the following duties and responsibilities:
• Take a supporting role in providing assistance to the Payroll Team in completing the firm's monthly payrolls
• Handling payroll queries from our partners, employees and systems suppliers across all payrolls
• Handling payroll/salary and benefits related queries from all employees including ex employee queries
• Processing and inputting changes to employees' permanent data and records
• Calculating and processing Statutory Payments
• Calculating all payroll-related adjustments for holidays, absences, unpaid leave and ad hoc deductions
• Processing and dealing with all employee voluntary deductions
• Collating and inputting temporary data
• Checking and verifying all data input to payroll for processing
•Processing all aspects of the payroll, including starters, leavers, monthly salary increases and adjustments, secondments, overtime, and pensions
• Dealing with salary-related queries from employees, 3rd parties and HMRC.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Exceptional numerical ability
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Proficient in IT
• Highly motivated individual with a willingness to develop and learn new skills
• Able to work as an effective team member
• Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
• Committed to learn and develop
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Able to achieve high standards of performance at all times