EY Assurance Business Apprenticeship Programme
- Salary: Up to £21,750 starting salary
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: 4 Years
- Entry Requirements: A Levels or equivalent, .
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
Gain real work experience in the business world, take advantage of new tech and build the skills you need to propel your career, on this apprenticeship.
You’ll create real change by helping businesses publish reliable financial accounts, all while you study for a professional qualification and progress towards becoming a chartered accountant.
What is Assurance at EY? Our Assurance teams analyse the data behind our clients’ businesses. As external auditors, they help companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts that their clients and, industry regulators, can rely on.
What will you be doing? You’ll be working closely with your team, running audits for clients, spotting business opportunities and ensuring it’s all profitable.
Other tasks include:
• Getting to know our clients, their businesses and how they work
• Testing checks and balances to ensure they work how they’re supposed to
• Analysing the data that goes into a financial statement to make sure it’s true and fair
You’ll also study and undertake exams along the way so you’ll progress even faster professionally than your university-going friends. At the end of the programme, you’ll have gained professional qualifications, a host of transferable skills, lots of practical experience and a network of mentors to help you keep developing.
If you’ve achieved three A-Levels, five Scottish Highers or equivalent by the time the programme starts, this apprenticeship is for you.
We close applications as soon as the set number of roles have been filled – so it’s best to apply sooner rather than later.