Level 4 Professional Accountant Apprenticeship Programme
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: 2 Years
- Entry Requirements: A Levels or equivalent , -
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
What it’s all about
Our Professional Accountant apprenticeship programme will teach you specific and transferable skills related to the world of accountancy.
You will typically be placed within our Finance function when completing this apprenticeship programme.
20 –24 months
What we’re looking for
• A minimum of 2Bs and 1C at A-Level including maths or equivalent.
• AGCSE or equivalent at level 4 or above in Maths and English.
• Someone who is passionate about working in a fast paced and buzzing environment.
• Someone who has excellent communication and team working skills.
• Someone who can contribute ideas and think for themselves.
• Someone who can use their own initiative to solve problems and overcome challenges.
Where you’ll work
Our Professional Account Apprenticeship vacancies are typically available at sites including London Blackfriars, Leatherhead, Kingston and Port Sunlight.
What you’ll get
On completion of the programme, you will receive a Level 4 Professional Qualification in Accountancy aligned to CIMA.