Graduate Job new
Assistant, Audit Graduate (Not for Profit team) London - January 2021
- Entry Requirements: An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent, BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent)
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Show Hide locations
Crowe UK are the leading firm of charity auditors and have been for 11 consecutive years
Audit means so much more when you are working with organisations with social purpose. Audit has an important role to play in ensuring that financial information presented to key stakeholders is accurate and informative. Stakeholders that include donors, funders, beneficiaries and their families, government, employees and volunteers.
Our team go beyond checking numbers, we take the time to understand the organisations we work with and help our clients make smart decisions to create lasting value. We are recognised leaders in the non profits sector, our reputation is unrivalled. This success is founded on our approach to working with clients; providing rigour and collaborative partnerships with fresh perspectives. As well as local and national organisations, we work with globally recognised charities utilising our global footprint through the Crowe Global network operating in over 130 countries we are the 8th largest global accountancy network.
Our clients rely on us to act as a source, a sounding board for ideas and innovation, and to give advice that is well informed and objective. We are continually growing our team and looking for new talent who share our vision to support organisation making our world a better place through education, social housing, charity, INGO and membership bodies.
Crowe offer the globally recognised Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) qualification as a Level 7 apprenticeship programme, enabling individuals to become qualified chartered accountants and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). The ACA qualification and apprenticeship provides a broad range of accounting, finance and business skills. It opens a wealth of opportunities. The programme develops over the 3 years:
- Your first year would consist of perfecting your auditing skills while passing your exams
- You will be completing the ICAEW Certificate level modules of Accounting, Assurance, Business & Finance, Law, Management Information and Principles of Taxation
- Your second year you would further enhance your audit skills with the addition of responsibility of looking after a first year Apprentice
- You would also manage a first year apprentice on an Audit while undertaking your exams for your second year
- By the end of the second year, you could be leading your own audits
- You will also complete the ICAEW Professional Level modules including Business and Planning, Business Strategy and Financial Management. While covering off Audit & Assurance, Financial Accounting & Reporting and Tax Compliance.
- Leading your own Audit team
- Reviewing work done by the team with written feedback
- Planning and running Audits
- Sitting and passing exams
- In this final year, you will complete the ICAEW Advanced Level Modules including Corporate reporting, Strategic Business Management and a Case study
Our minimum requirements:
- An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent
- BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent)
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.