Assistant, Private Client Tax (School Leaver Apprenticeship) Cheltenham
- Salary: N/A
- Deadline: 29/11/2019
- Length of Programme: 3 Years
- Entry Requirements: BBC (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent), GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language
- Qualification Gained: Degree
- Show Hide locations
We are Crowe - one of the UK’s foremost Audit, Advisory and Tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global, offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed.
Choosing to join us in Cheltenham within in our Private Client Tax Department, your route will be to qualify as a Chartered Tax Advisor with all of your studies paid and with a salaried job that is facilitating your qualification is the full package. We can help you achieve this by offering the ATT/CTA pathway via The CIT. You will have unparalleled exposure to various areas within tax to ensure you are training to the highest level and achieve a well-rounded skillset.
These areas include:
- Professional Practices and Private clients
Your route of study with being a succession of gaining the ATT Qualification and then the CTA route to becoming a fully-fledged Chartered Tax Advisor
- ATT Modules: Law, Professional Ethics
- ATT Exams: Business Tax & Accounting Principles and Corporate Taxation
- CTA Awareness paper
- CTA Advisory Paper 1
- CTA Advisory Paper 2
- CTA Application & Interaction
Our minimum requirements:
- BBC (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A-Levels (or equivalent)
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition, you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return, we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.