Leakage Analyst Apprentice (Lincolnshire)
- Salary: £12,433
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Length of Programme: 2 Years
- Entry Requirements: GCSEs, -
- Qualification Gained: Vocational Qualification
- Show Hide locations
Do you want to work for an industry leading Company? Are you interested to know how state of the art technology can help reduce leaks in our network?
What will you be doing?
We don’t just fix leaks; we try to stop them before they happen. As our next Leakage Analyst Apprentice, you’ll train to support and enable our leakage delivery teams to help achieve our performance targets as we continue to drive down our leakage levels.
Through a combination of classroom study, exciting on-the-job training and support from an experienced mentor and team, our 18-24 month Leakage Analyst Apprenticeship will support you to achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
As a fully qualified Leakage Analyst you will be responsible for working to comply with Anglian Water’s Health and Safety policy which is in line with our safety charter. You’ll be responsible for:
- Carrying out data and trend analysis of our water network flow
- Identify and manage areas with increased leakage, monitoring acoustic sensors to create leakage investigation packs for the field detection teams
- Review field survey data to raise surveying, repair and enablement jobs
- Liaise with our Planning and Scheduling teams to ensure repairs are actioned in a timely and efficient manner
- Update local performance dashboards
The Leakage Analyst role is multi skilled and varied, therefore your must demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours, with the ability to carry out overtime (including some weekend working) when required.
What do you need?
- 5 GCSEs at grade A*- C or 9 - 4 (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- A real passion for excellent customer service
- Excellent IT skills
- Enthusiasm and be keen to learn
- A desire for hands on work
- Natural people skills to work in a team
What benefits do we offer?
- Being a successful water company doesn't come easy! Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
- Private health care
- Competitive pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising with length of service
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
- Flexible working (dependent on your role)
- Plus lots more!
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.
Closing date: Sunday 17th March 2019
By choosing this Apprenticeship, you are opening the door to a long term and highly rewarding career at Anglian Water. Apply now!