Apprenticeship 2020 - Bid Coordination Apprentice - London
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Entry Requirements:96 UCAS (for qualifications achieved after 2017) or 240 (for qualifications achieved before 2017)., .
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
The Mace Bid team Apprentice will assist in delivering smart, consistent, customer-focused, error-free documents and presentations. The role will involve contributing towards Mace's efforts towards securing new and exiting projects for years to come.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
Assist in the management of the bidding process
- Project / bid management – assist in developing and updating the bid plan
- Project planning – assist in the running of the bid programme and monitoring / reporting on progress
- Internal progress meetings – attend and assist in bid kick off.
- Assist in booking regular progress meetings,
- Supporting the bid team through mid-bid / site / progress meetings
- Exposed to answer writing – what good and bad looks like, proof reading, formatting
Create the bid
- Assist and learn to create efficient and easy to use templates
- Support bid submissions with relevant photography and supporting graphical / infographic tools
Submit the bid
- Assist the bid coordinator or manager in managing the client’s procurement portal website or in submitting hard copies to the client
- Assist in producing presentation slides
- Assist in organising rehearsals / practice sessions
- Capture all new content within Bid Content Library (Aftercare)
- Attend and assist in recording and sharing lessons learnt / best practice
- Ad-hoc Assistance to the bid team in ad-hoc tasks such as continuous improvement in processes, CVs etc.