Graduate Job new
UK presentations: October and November 2019
- Entry Requirements: AAB or equivalent , and on track for a 2:1
- Salary: N/A
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Show Hide locations
Travers Smith is an award-winning independent City law firm with a reputation for enterprising thinking and uncompromising quality in all of its chosen fields, and a focus on advising clients on international matters.
Competing directly with the largest City firms, we attract top-quality work but still offer a professional yet relaxed working environment providing the best of both worlds. It is this environment that has led to one of the highest staff retention rates in the City.
A very high proportion of our work has an international dimension and we accompany our clients to every corner of the globe. To do that, we have developed close ties with carefully chosen quality overseas independent law firms who share our specialist strengths and very demanding standards.
Travers Smith is defined by its independence, unique culture, deep commercial insight, progressive thinking and incomparable client experience.
Above all else, Travers Smith is a collaborativefirm. We treat people with respect, allowing them to conduct business in the most effective way for clients. This has led to a climate of shared knowledge and goals, supported by a friendly, engaging team spirit.
We are looking for law and non-law students wanting to be challenged from the start of their career. Join us at one of the following events for a presentation in which we will cover practical tips for a successful application and how to impress at interview. This will be followed by an opportunity to chat informally with partners and trainees over drinks and canapés.
Dates and deadlines
· Bristol Presentation on 3 October 2019 (apply by 2 October 2019) Apply here
· Cambridge Presentationon 15 October 2019 (apply by 14 October 2019) Apply here
· Durham Presentation on 10 October 2019 (apply by 9 October 2019) Apply here
· Edinburgh Presentation on 8 October 2019 (apply by 7 October 2019) Apply here
· Exeter Presentation on 3 October 2019 (apply by 2 October 2019) Apply here
· London Presentation on 7 November 2019 (apply by 6 November 2019) Apply here
· Manchester Presentationon 8 October 2019 (apply by 7 October 2019) Apply here
· Oxford Presentationon 22 October 2019 (apply by 21 October 2019) Apply here
· Warwick Presentationon 8 October 2019 (apply by 7 October 2019) Apply here