Graduate Job new
Graduate 2020 - Data Analyst - London
- Entry Requirements: A minimum 2.1 in Mathematical or Statistical based degree (expected or obtained). , - 240 UCAS points (if achieved before 2017), or 96 UCAS points (if achieve after 2017).
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: CLOSED
- Show Hide locations
Minimum Requirements - A minimum 2.1 in Mathematical or Statistical based degree (expected or obtained). - 240 UCAS points (if achieved before 2017), or 96 UCAS points (if achieve after 2017). - Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and excellent interpersonal skills. - A passion for a career in the construction industry.
The Mace data analyst service involves organising and studying data to provide the best business insights. Our data analysts experts work within our IT service and manage, clean, abstract and aggregate data, to conduct a range of analytical studies. Working across a variety of projects we have a keen interest in tinkering and playing with data and finding creative and suitable solutions. In order to maximise our performance as a business we need to document and report the results of data analysis activities, making recommendations to improve performance and enhance efficiency.
As a Data Analyst graduate you will collect, organise and study data to provide business insight to a range of stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and collecting data from a range of internal and external systems.
- Interpret and apply data and information security standard, policies and procedures
- Perform routine statistical analysis
- Produce of performance dashboards and reports
- Produce data analysis reports
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders
Your work base will be in central Mace offices in London and will be working across a variety of projects, providing technical data solutions to a range of stakeholders.
Training and Qualifications
As a Data Analyst Graduate in addition to the management and technical training you would receive as part of the graduate development programme, you would also be inducted on to a number of relevant software training courses.