School Leaver Programme new
Deals Higher Apprenticeship
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Length of Programme: Less than 1 year
- Entry Requirements: Minimum requirements are 112 UCAS tariff from up to three full A-Levels (or equivalent) , and a Grade C or 4 or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics.
- Qualification Gained: Professional Qualification
- Show Hide locations
School and College Leaver programme
A position on our School and College Leaver programme is one of the best ways to kickstart your career with PwC. All of our apprenticeships are designed to help you develop your business skills through real client work, while also completing formal training and studying towards qualifications to give you a head start in your career. PwC will provide you with support all the way. You’ll earn a competitive salary, benefit from our excellent support networks and have the opportunity to continually progress your career. Just like our graduate joiners, you’ll work on varied and challenging client and internal projects, which make a real difference to the world of business. You’ll be coached by our people, who are experts in their field, and at the same time, thanks to our study support, you won’t need to worry about paying for course and exam fees, textbooks or revision materials.
In Deals we manage a wide range of challenges and opportunities. We guide public and private sector clients through major deals, changes and decisions. We help different organisations tackle business problems, increase value and reduce risk. You could help our clients handle any financial situation. You could work on anything from major mergers or international takeover bids, to economic crime investigations, or business crises and cases of insolvency.
In Transaction Services you will support private equity firms, investment funds and corporate clients through mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
What you’ll gain
You’ll gain a Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB). It’s the first stage of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Chartered Accountancy qualification and it’s nationally recognised.
What you’ll need
- Minimum requirements are 112 UCAS tariff from up to three full A-Levels (or equivalent) and a Grade C or 4 or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics. Please check our website for specific requirements.
- Exams must have been taken in the same sitting and resits are accepted only where modules or papers have been retaken in the same academic year. If you have any extenuating circumstances related to your exam marks or the sequencing of your exams, please declare this on your application and this will be considered as we review your application.