Graduate Job new
Careers Dinners: October & November 2019
- Entry Requirements: AAB, and on track for a 2:1 or equivalent
- Salary: N/A
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Show Hide locations
White & Case is a global law firm of more than 2,000 lawyers worldwide. We’ve built an unrivalled network of 44 offices in 30 countries. That investment is the foundation for our client work in 180 countries today. Complex client projects, nuanced local market knowledge and global capabilities define who we are. Many White & Case clients are multinational organisations with complex needs that require the involvement of multiple offices. As part of our training contract, we offer every trainee a guaranteed six-month overseas seat.
Careers dinners 2019
White & Case invites you to a dinner with Partners, Associates, Trainees and members of our Graduate Resourcing team to give you the opportunity to understand more about who we are and what we do.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by submitting a short application via our website www.whitecasetrainee.com. The application form will require a copy of your CV and a paragraph of no more than 200 words explaining why you would like to attend.
Dates and deadlines
• Bristol – 16 October (apply by 9 October 2019)
• Cambridge – 30 October (apply by 25 October 2019)
• Durham – 28 November (apply by 21 November 2019)
• Exeter – 28 November (apply by 22 November 2019)
• Oxford – 14 November (apply by 10 November 2019)
• Nottingham – 29 October (apply by 23 October 2019)
• Warwick – 28 October (apply by 23 October 2019)
• York – 24 October (apply by 20 October 2019)